UK Sports Walkout

Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

pastafarian

Sep 4, 2011
Sussex
I'm sure they're not, many of them are green :lol:
Are you saying that you and other veterans of the meme war...I mean, 'friends' are not pro BLM?? I'm shocked! Shocked I tell you! :lol:

Read what I wrote, its not difficult

“The overwhelming view, amongst my friends at least, is UKBLM is not supported in the slightest.”

I will not support anyone including UKBLM who openly wants to dismantle capitalism, openly wants to develop strategies for the abolition of police, wants prisons and detention centres abolished and wants an end to border controls and have open borders.

UKBLM are lunatics, the real question is not why I or anyone I know doesn’t support them but why the frack you do support those aims.

birthofanorange

NSC Patron
Aug 31, 2011
David Gilmour's armpit
Yet they complain when people peacefully enter a illegal migrant hotel to expose the outrageous goings on at the expense of the UK tax payer
Regards
DF

Seeing as you're so concerned about the £2 PER YEAR that it's costing you, I'm happy to bung you a couple of quid to cover your contributions for the next year.
Unless, of course, it's not about the money at all. What do you say? :lolol:

Harry Wilson's tackle

Harry Wilson's Tackle
NSC Patron
Oct 8, 2003
Faversham
Boris Johnson 10 June 2020: The US is 'bastion of peace and freedom'

"Compared with the medieval fortifications they replaced, bastion fortifications offered a greater degree of passive resistance and more scope for ranged defense in the age of gunpowder artillery."

Passive resistance to change in the name of peace and freedom is a bit of a back handed compliment from our cheeky PM, I'll wager. I expect Trump won't mind though.

Anyway, has Boris stopped all the illegal immigration yet, now we have left the EU? Finger out, Boris! :thumbsup:

Harry Wilson's tackle

Harry Wilson's Tackle
NSC Patron
Oct 8, 2003
Faversham
I do hope I haven't roused old Baker dim again. He of the no GCEs. I wonder if it's worth unblocking him again to see if.....no, no. I don't think so :lolol:

birthofanorange

NSC Patron
Aug 31, 2011
David Gilmour's armpit
I bet you would not cover every Uk taxpayers 2 quid.
Bags of guts sunshine x

Not everyone is that fussed about TWO POUNDS PER YEAR, so I wouldn't have to. Still, it means you and the clueless one don't have to give your real reasons that you're so unhappy.
As I said - gutless wonders.

Harry Wilson's tackle

Harry Wilson's Tackle
NSC Patron
Oct 8, 2003
Faversham
The irony of them using a picture of Churchill when he's the world's most successful anti-fascist.

Nice to see Joey Barton (on the right) has given up all that namby pamby 'treating people equal' bollocks, and has come back to the right-thinking fold.

Harry Wilson's tackle

Harry Wilson's Tackle
NSC Patron
Oct 8, 2003
Faversham
Steady on H, steady on.

Patience is a virtue, and a virtue never tested is no virtue at all.

:lolol:

Incidentally, is the Chelsea friendly p.....

I'll get my coat.

Randy McNob

Now go home and get your f#cking Shinebox
Jun 13, 2020
"Compared with the medieval fortifications they replaced, bastion fortifications offered a greater degree of passive resistance and more scope for ranged defense in the age of gunpowder artillery."

Passive resistance to change in the name of peace and freedom is a bit of a back handed compliment from our cheeky PM, I'll wager. I expect Trump won't mind though.

Anyway, has Boris stopped all the illegal immigration yet, now we have left the EU? Finger out, Boris! :thumbsup:

No he increased it

pastafarian

Sep 4, 2011
Sussex

Wasnt aware that placing immigration measures on and ending free movement for EU citizens, you know, one of the brexit issues, would cause illegal immigration of non EU citizens to be stopped all together........thats a new one.
Sometimes wonder about you lot if you even have any basic knowledge of the immigration subject at all .......would appear not.

The Clamp

NSC Patron
Jan 11, 2016
West is BEST
Seeing as you're so concerned about the £2 PER YEAR that it's costing you, I'm happy to bung you a couple of quid to cover your contributions for the next year.
Unless, of course, it's not about the money at all. What do you say? :lolol:

He's the sort of wally that when on holiday on the Costa Del Sol, the only night he doesn't go to The Red Lion is when they put on a Spanish night.

GT49er

Feb 1, 2009
Gloucester
I take it that the athletes and sportsmen who have gone on strike in America to show their support for the very worthy cause of racial equality gave up their wages, as strikers normally do, for the duration of their withdrawal of labour?

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports