Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

UK Sports Walkout

Weststander

NSC Patron
Aug 25, 2011
Withdean area
Perfecting the correct match-day order will become an art form.

A minute’s applause, then revealing a t-shirt with a slogan, then on the knee, a minute’s silence whilst still on the knee, then a walkout to a waiting taxi for a LearJet flight to the nearest airport by Mykonos for some bonding with Albanian kidnappers during a fully paid shutdown.

Eeeees complicated being a sportsman in 2020.

Guinness Boy

Tofu eating wokerati
Helpful Moderator
NSC Patron
Jul 23, 2003
Up and Coming Sunny Portslade
Previous or not, if I was in the US and was resisting arrest and failing to comply with the police at a stop, and then went to reach into my car to retrieve something, I wouldcertainly expect to be shot, maybe not 7 times, but definately once or twice. Over in the UK I would expect to get tasered.

Let's walk this through.

You're saying that a policeman who is so useless that he lets a suspect who is resisting arrest just walk to his car to get something has the right to then shoot the suspect dead. That's your position?

Swansman

Pro-peace
May 13, 2019
Sweden
Nah.. no UK walkout. USA is a weird third-world country with nukes. Wisest thing is probably just to not get involved: put them on ignore list and let them wrestle in their bear pit.

The Clamp

NSC Patron
Jan 11, 2016
West is BEST
So ya'll okay with their shitty food standards over here and their pharma companies all over our NHS but you won't accept people standing up for their human rights over here? This country is full of ignorant racists.

birthofanorange

NSC Patron
Aug 31, 2011
David Gilmour's armpit
Previous or not, if I was in the US and was resisting arrest and failing to comply with the police at a stop, and then went to reach into my car to retrieve something, I wouldcertainly expect to be shot, maybe not 7 times, but definately once or twice. Over in the UK I would expect to get tasered.

Wow.

sydney

tinky ****in winky
Jul 11, 2003
town full of eejits
Nah.. no UK walkout. USA is a weird third-world country with nukes. Wisest thing is probably just to not get involved: put them on ignore list and let them wrestle in their bear pit.

inclined to agree but the media machine keeps jamming it down the throats of the worldwide community .....project fear , project division , it is pitiful that these police keep shooting black people week in week out , what training are they given ..?? how would black police deal with the same situation ...??? it's a horror story panning out in the states that is continually being beamed into our homes by the media. 17 year old rednecks with $ 1000.00 automatic weapons taking pot shots on the streets is an outrageous level to reach in civil unrest.

Klaas

I've changed this
Nov 1, 2017
How odd, some people on here keep insisting Gammon is in no way descriptive of or referring to people based on the colour of their skin
ie white people.
And yet here it is again.......

Still rolling out the faux outrage pastafarian? Got any good memes about BLM?

Klaas

I've changed this
Nov 1, 2017

Friends of yours Das Reich?
bf.jpg

Baker lite

Banned
Mar 16, 2017
in my house
So ya'll okay with their shitty food standards over here and their pharma companies all over our NHS but you won't accept people standing up for their human rights over here? This country is full of ignorant racists.

There seems to be one side of the discussion, on this thread and others that constantly target people because of the colour of their skin, you’re on that side of the discussion.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

The Clamp

NSC Patron
Jan 11, 2016
West is BEST
There seems to be one side of the discussion, on this thread and others that constantly target people because of the colour of their skin, you’re on that side of the discussion.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

You do talk some guff.

pastafarian

Sep 4, 2011
Sussex
Still rolling out the faux outrage pastafarian?

Which part of "im not offended, free speech is important"....2 posts later,did you not understand

Got any good memes about BLM?

Lost count of how many BLM memes i have seen on numerous whattsapp groups (and yes that includes a number of albion fans) Must be in the high hundreds.
The telling thing is pretty much every single person shares them where previously i never encountered any such memes on the issue of race being shared by friends.
The overwhelming view, amongst my friends at least, is UKBLM is not supported in the slightest........and they are not all white.

Klaas

I've changed this
Nov 1, 2017
Coming to your local high street any time soon and fully supported by Sky , BBC , Premier league etc

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=prmL14ERKkQ

That's a fair and balanced YT channel you've got there. How much of your free time exactly do you spend online searching out videos that claim to show black people doing wrong? It must be a sizable chunk right?

sydney

tinky ****in winky
Jul 11, 2003
town full of eejits
That's a fair and balanced YT channel you've got there. How much of your free time exactly do you spend online searching out videos that claim to show black people doing wrong? It must be a sizable chunk right?

plenty of honkeys behaving badly there mate .....why should people think in serves any positive movement to force people to kneel when they are out for a spot of dinner , this is why i think BLM in the UK need to distance themselves from these idiots .....Americans , on the whole are pretty dumb but they take uber dumb to the next level.....what a frigging circus.

Jan 30, 2008

how about a comment on the CONTENT for a change zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz
regards
DF

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here