Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Football] UK Rappers at Lancing

The_Viper

Oct 10, 2010
Charlotte, NC
Didn’t say all rap music and it’s culture.

It doesn’t take a genius to see why current rap music and it’s gang culture is being pushed...unless you don’t live here.

Sorry if it hurts your feelings, but I don’t want to bring kids up to sound like a gangster from south London because that’s all they get spoon fed by Radio 1.

The white guy in the vid is a prime example, what the **** is wrong with him?

Ohh, now I’m racist against white people. Oh wait, that’s probably not something that happens in your world.

If you want to stamp out real racism against black people, look at what’s going on in China.

I lived in the UK for 25 years born and bred in a poor area you plank, I am well aware of what that culture is all about. I'm sorry for outing you as an angry old boomer so much so you've had to resort to strawman bullshit arguments. Why don't you relax with some music that sends a good message to the nation, although I suspect you won't really like it as its not something you have to deal with in your world...

Bonus points if you can explain why that is a cancer of society.

Jan 30, 2008
Calling rap music, rap music culture and the manner in which young people talk today with their slang as a "cancer of society" is an incredibly out of touch thing to say and is ignorant to the entire culture of rap music, the people in it and the lives they live. Being upset about someone blasting music on a bus is fair, it's anti social and annoying as shit. Calling an entire culture a cancer is ignorant, offensive and has racist undertones that I wish we didn't continue to see raise its head.

with the increase of Black on Black murders in the UK and gangs using rap to insult and incite other gangs is where the real problem is in my opinion, Grand master flash/melle mel was never a problem :shrug:, hope that clear any confusion on the subject bro's
regards
DF

Fitzcarraldo

Nov 12, 2010
The white guy in the vid is a prime example, what the **** is wrong with him?

Looked like he was just having a good time with his mates to me.

Interesting that you seem to have ideas about how people should act based solely on their skin colour though.

Last edited:

Jan 30, 2008
Looked like he was just having a good time with his mates to me.

Interesting that you seem to have ideas about how people who should act based solely on their skin colour though.

or put another way why do people seek to imitate another culture and make such a poor show of it.........prof Green :shrug:

regards
DF

RossyG

Dec 20, 2014
Surprised to see you're mates with big racist. You come across as quite reasonable.

He’s definitely not a racist. I’ve known him seven years now. He’s been lifelong mates with an Iranian immigrant.

We’re mutual mates with a black musician who loathes rap and the ghetto culture it promotes. He’s big into conspiracy theories and thinks it’s Illuminati (or suchlike) brainwashing against black people. I’m not convinced it is, but I think it’s incorrect to turn liking or disliking hip hop culture into a racial thing. A lot of black people don’t like it either.

Jan 30, 2008
He’s definitely not a racist. I’ve known him seven years now. He’s been lifelong mates with an Iranian immigrant.

We’re mutual mates with a black musician who loathes rap and the ghetto culture it promotes. He’s big into conspiracy theories and thinks it’s Illuminati (or suchlike) brainwashing against black people. I’m not convinced it is, but I think it’s incorrect to turn liking or disliking hip hop culture into a racial thing. A lot of black people don’t like it either.
you can't say things like that on here !! , my younger brother had a Jamaican friend who used to come around too our house after school to listen to a bit of Misty n roots /Black uhuru :shrug:
regards
DF

Last edited:

Palacefinder General

Apr 5, 2019
To get this thread back on track, wasn’t Jay-Z originally from Partridge Green before his parents moved to Ferring, then aged 14 (possibly 15) the family relocated to Tribeca?

Bakero

Languidly clinical
Oct 9, 2010
Almería

Fair enough. A bit strange that he used to have that "white genocide" thing in his signature. Describing a bunch of young, mostly black men, as "cancer" is totally beyond the pale though.

Hip hop culture is not limited to so called gangster rap either.

DumLum

Oct 24, 2009
West, West, West Sussex.
Only those that deserve to be looked down upon, like racists, sexists, homophobes and the willfully ignorant that can't grasp the idea of things like climate change, the way the economy is ****ing over the poor and the youth. They're also the type of boomer to call people snowflakes and then get super upset at being told "ok boomer". Quite a few on NSC.

I get all the stuff a boomer doesn't but can somebody please explain the point in wearing a baseball cap the wrong way around?

Bakero

Languidly clinical
Oct 9, 2010
Almería
To get this thread back on track, wasn’t Jay-Z originally from Partridge Green before his parents moved to Ferring, then aged 14 (possibly 15) the family relocated to Tribeca?

Am I being whooshed?

MF Doom and, as Swansman mentioned, Slick Rick were both born in London though.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here