Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

UK net migration hits record high

JC Footy Genius

Bringer of TRUTH
Jun 9, 2015
Sharia law is not enforcible under any form of British law. The media occasionally run some bullshit about it being given some sort of equivalence but, if you read between the lines, it's utter jarg. The odd exceptions relate to some very mild familial disputes or credit / usury arrangements. If any of you have substantive examples where draconian Muslim medievalism is REALLY given primacy over British laws let's have them.

Who said it was? But it is incompatible with western ideals and does have a foothold in this country. If you hadn't noticed most of the British/western media seem to be operating under Islamic blasphemy law.

http://www.itv.com/news/2013-10-06/uk-imams-agree-to-perform-underage-marriages/

cunning fergus

NSC Patron
Jan 18, 2009
Sharia law is not enforcible under any form of British law. The media occasionally run some bullshit about it being given some sort of equivalence but, if you read between the lines, it's utter jarg. The odd exceptions relate to some very mild familial disputes or credit / usury arrangements. If any of you have substantive examples where draconian Muslim medievalism is REALLY given primacy over British laws let's have them.

This bullshit was recently debated in the Houses of Lords........

http://www.secularism.org.uk/news/2...k-sharia-marriages-exposes-tip-of-the-iceberg

sydney

tinky ****in winky
Jul 11, 2003
town full of eejits
sharia law is not CURRENTLY in place......it is , however , being demanded by a small but loud minority........family members that came down to see us in sussex all said " no don't come up here , there's nothing to come here for , it will be nice to come down for the day" places visited from...Holloway , Bethnal Green , Luton , Grantham and Leicester.........all expressed distaste at the current situation in their home areas regarding the sheer weight of Pakistani and Bangladeshi migrants in their areas.........not only are the sheer numbers unsatisfactory but the fact that they are wanting(demanding) their own schools and even hospital wards for Muslims only......it is seen as a deliberate , calculated move to place the economy under strain and divert cash from other areas........strange then that areas around London are absolutely Booming and property prices in the south are generally going through the roof whereas it is still , apparently , grim up north..!!

Bevendean Hillbilly

Sep 4, 2006
Nestling in green nowhere
This bullshit was recently debated in the Houses of Lords........

http://www.secularism.org.uk/news/2...k-sharia-marriages-exposes-tip-of-the-iceberg

There is a clear distinction between the Lords debating this disgusting medievalism and sharia being given any sort of equivalence under British law. Read that article and it's clear that this was an evidence gathering exercise designed to look at ways to prevent sharia from being allowed to flourish in some sections of Pakistani society.

Oh well. Next example please.

Bevendean Hillbilly

Sep 4, 2006
sharia law is not CURRENTLY in place......it is , however , being demanded by a small but loud minority........family members that came down to see us in sussex all said " no don't come up here , there's nothing to come here for , it will be nice to come down for the day" places visited from...Holloway , Bethnal Green , Luton , Grantham and Leicester.........all expressed distaste at the current situation in their home areas regarding the sheer weight of Pakistani and Bangladeshi migrants in their areas.........not only are the sheer numbers unsatisfactory but the fact that they are wanting(demanding) their own schools and even hospital wards for Muslims only......it is seen as a deliberate , calculated move to place the economy under strain and divert cash from other areas........strange then that areas around London are absolutely Booming and property prices in the south are generally going through the roof whereas it is still , apparently , grim up north..!!

It's true that the Pakistani village mentality is alive and well in some places. Will sharia ever become supreme in the UK? Never in a million years. The full force of the secular state will eventually be brought to bear on this. And while they're at it they can get rid of all of the abrahamic religions as far as I'm concerned. They're all as bad as each other in equally abhorrent ways.

Soulman

Oct 22, 2012
Sompting
There is a clear distinction between the Lords debating this disgusting medievalism and sharia being given any sort of equivalence under British law. Read that article and it's clear that this was an evidence gathering exercise designed to look at ways to prevent sharia from being allowed to flourish in some sections of Pakistani society.

I gave you another example of what did not fit into "Western ideals" , you chose to ignore, namely FGM.

174,528 women in England and Wales in 2001 were born in an FGM practicing country, an underestimate due to the low response rate to the census in inner London
65,790 women in England and Wales were estimated to have undergone FGM
24,000 girls under the age of 15 are considered at risk of FGM
The highest estimated numbers of women were from Kenya or Somalia
From 2001-2005 a net estimated 3,000 women migrated to the UK
9,032 pregnant women were estimated to have undergone FGM
The highest estimates were in London
http://about-fgm.co.uk/about-fgm/world-prevalence/uk-prevalence/

For the month of January 2015: • 126 eligible acute trusts in England submitted signed off data. • 2,242 active casesi and 499 newly identified ii cases of FGM ...
http://www.hscic.gov.uk/catalogue/PUB17021/fgm-jan-2015-exp-rep.pdf

This from the Guardian, a couple of years old before a more realistic study and more accurate figures were brought out.

4,000 new cases each year in the UK - to an academic study the following year claiming that 22,000 girls in Britain are at risk.
http://www.theguardian.com/news/datablog/2013/jun/24/female-genital-mutilation-prevalence-uk

Hopefully you might think that this practice is not acceptable in "Western ideals".

Herr Tubthumper

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
The Fatherland

Ha ha. "Cunning" Fergus yet again posting nonsense from the net that he hasn't properly read through or understood. Who'd have guessed it? I'll add this to the long list.

Jan 30, 2008
disgusting, fall in line or **** off i say
regards
DR

alfredmizen

Banned
Mar 11, 2015
It's true that the Pakistani village mentality is alive and well in some places. Will sharia ever become supreme in the UK? Never in a million years. The full force of the secular state will eventually be brought to bear on this. And while they're at it they can get rid of all of the abrahamic religions as far as I'm concerned. They're all as bad as each other in equally abhorrent ways.
in 1975 if someone had told you , that in 2014 white british would be a minority in London, you'd have laughed and said never in a million years.

alfredmizen

Banned
Mar 11, 2015
No they're not , they might have been 500 years ago , but not now, not here.

Bevendean Hillbilly

Sep 4, 2006
I gave you another example of what did not fit into "Western ideals" , you chose to ignore, namely FGM.

174,528 women in England and Wales in 2001 were born in an FGM practicing country, an underestimate due to the low response rate to the census in inner London
65,790 women in England and Wales were estimated to have undergone FGM
24,000 girls under the age of 15 are considered at risk of FGM
The highest estimated numbers of women were from Kenya or Somalia
From 2001-2005 a net estimated 3,000 women migrated to the UK
9,032 pregnant women were estimated to have undergone FGM
The highest estimates were in London
http://about-fgm.co.uk/about-fgm/world-prevalence/uk-prevalence/

For the month of January 2015: • 126 eligible acute trusts in England submitted signed off data. • 2,242 active casesi and 499 newly identified ii cases of FGM ...
http://www.hscic.gov.uk/catalogue/PUB17021/fgm-jan-2015-exp-rep.pdf

This from the Guardian, a couple of years old before a more realistic study and more accurate figures were brought out.

4,000 new cases each year in the UK - to an academic study the following year claiming that 22,000 girls in Britain are at risk.
http://www.theguardian.com/news/datablog/2013/jun/24/female-genital-mutilation-prevalence-uk

Hopefully you might think that this practice is not acceptable in "Western ideals".

You're right. I don't. I'm not an apologist for Islam. Quite the contrary. It appals me. It's an unreformed reductionist oral tradition passed on to an illiterate merchant in a cave and is, essentially, just a mishmash of Judaism and Christianity. Let's look at why it's unreformed. The great Christian empires nearly wiped each other out in WW1 and went through a convulsion thereafter which finally ended the idea of Christendom as a concept. Islam has yet to examine itself in this way and, until it does, is destined to remain a primitive series of squabbles between desert chieftains arguing about whether Shia or Sunni ideas are right...they can't both be right as the final, unaltered word of God...that would be ridiculous.

Islam is a young religion and is, approximately, at the same level as Christianity was 500 years ago with its schisms, sects and axes to grind.

Like I say all of the Abrahamic religions are rotten to their core paedophiles, false prophets and liars abound. I'd get shot of the lot of them and allow everyone to make their own way to spiritual fulfilment without the fear, repression and downright lies of the priests, rabbis and Imams.
I'm just saying, correctly as it turns out judging by the examples presented so far by you and others, that Sharia law is not ever going to trump British secular law developed over 1,000 years. Not now, not ever. FGM is nauseating and barbaric and, guess what, it's illegal in the United Kingdom. And will always be so.

Bevendean Hillbilly

Sep 4, 2006
No they're not , they might have been 500 years ago , but not now, not here.

I'll let you think about that statement and debate with me properly. You don't strike me as a fool, unlike many on this thread.

Bevendean Hillbilly

Sep 4, 2006
in 1975 if someone had told you , that in 2014 white british would be a minority in London, you'd have laughed and said never in a million years.

If someone in 1975 had told me that it wouldn't have meant much as I was seven years old and living in Birkenhead.

Soulman

Oct 22, 2012
Sompting
You're right. I don't. I'm not an apologist for Islam. Quite the contrary. It appals me. It's an unreformed reductionist oral tradition passed on to an illiterate merchant in a cave and is, essentially, just a mishmash of Judaism and Christianity. Let's look at why it's unreformed. The great Christian empires nearly wiped each other out in WW1 and went through a convulsion thereafter which finally ended the idea of Christendom as a concept. Islam has yet to examine itself in this way and, until it does, is destined to remain a primitive series of squabbles between desert chieftains arguing about whether Shia or Sunni ideas are right...they can't both be right as the final, unaltered word of God...that would be ridiculous.

Islam is a young religion and is, approximately, at the same level as Christianity was 500 years ago with its schisms, sects and axes to grind.

Like I say all of the Abrahamic religions are rotten to their core paedophiles, false prophets and liars abound. I'd get shot of the lot of them and allow everyone to make their own way to spiritual fulfilment without the fear, repression and downright lies of the priests, rabbis and Imams.
I'm just saying, correctly as it turns out judging by the examples presented so far by you and others, that Sharia law is not ever going to trump British secular law developed over 1,000 years. Not now, not ever. FGM is nauseating and barbaric and, guess what, it's illegal in the United Kingdom. And will always be so.

Ok, i do realise and agree with some of your content but, the replies given via Sharia and by me re FGM were replies to your question yesterday..which was quote;"Western ideals? What do you describe them as...out of morbid curiosity? ". So i think there are quite a few examples, not least integration, FGM, Sharia, that do not fit into "Western ideals. I happen to value OUR ideals, which most immigrants do, but these examples that are practiced in the middle east, among others, have no place here..... imo.

Bevendean Hillbilly

Sep 4, 2006
Ok, i do realise and agree with some of your content but, the replies given via Sharia and by me re FGM were replies to your question yesterday..which was quote;"Western ideals? What do you describe them as...out of morbid curiosity? ". So i think there are quite a few examples, not least integration, FGM, Sharia, that do not fit into "Western ideals. I happen to value OUR ideals, which most immigrants do, but these examples that are practiced in the middle east, among others, have no place here..... imo.

I couldn't agree more. Then again neither do priests buggering children or Rabbis advocating the slaughter of Palestinians. Get rid of all of the priests. Seriously ban all of those who claim to hold the key to your salvation. Throw them in jail together. Let the buildings they occupy be used to allow individual relationships to develop with the divine.

Soulman

Oct 22, 2012
Sompting
I couldn't agree more. Then again neither do priests buggering children or Rabbis advocating the slaughter of Palestinians. Get rid of all of the priests. Seriously ban all of those who claim to hold the key to your salvation. Throw them in jail together. Let the buildings they occupy be used to allow individual relationships to develop with the divine.

Again i agree somewhat but, these priests etc are here, the problem is here, why should we take in immigrants that do not fit into the "Western ideals", have no intention. Surely their "ideals" are better suited to the countries that practice them.

Bevendean Hillbilly

Sep 4, 2006
Again i agree somewhat but, these priests etc are here, the problem is here, why should we take in immigrants that do not fit into the "Western ideals", have no intention. Surely their "ideals" are better suited to the countries that practice them.

Again agreed. Personally I think " freedom of religion" is an oxymoron and think that allowing imams to set up mosques when they arrived from rural Pakistan or Bangladesh was a massive mistake. When we allowed muslims in we should have insisted they leave their priests behind but it is what it is. Now we should be mature enough inside our own secularism to place ALL religions on notice to give up their priests to let them argue among themselves inside some sort of gated community about who is telling the truth and leave the rest of us alone.

Soulman

Oct 22, 2012
Sompting
Again agreed. Personally I think " freedom of religion" is an oxymoron and think that allowing imams to set up mosques when they arrived from rural Pakistan or Bangladesh was a massive mistake. When we allowed muslims in we should have insisted they leave their priests behind but it is what it is. Now we should be mature enough inside our own secularism to place ALL religions on notice to give up their priests to let them argue among themselves inside some sort of gated community about who is telling the truth and leave the rest of us alone.

Agreed again somewhat, but without going back years/centuries and Christianity and it's behaviour like many do, it is now., Christians (not including western governments i add) are not slaughtering each other and other religions like is happening in so many countries in the Middle East etc. We hear of Sunni v Shia and the killings of Hindus/Sikhs, the Christians murdered in Nigeria etc, the Buddhists killed in their own countries....the list goes on. If they can not have peace among their own religion in their own areas, why should we let them get a foothold here.
Again, i state that the other religions/races here like Buddhists, Hindus, Jews, Sikhs etc are no problem in this country.

Bevendean Hillbilly

Sep 4, 2006
Agreed again somewhat, but without going back years/centuries and Christianity and it's behaviour like many do, it is now., Christians (not including western governments i add) are not slaughtering each other and other religions like is happening in so many countries in the Middle East etc. We hear of Sunni v Shia and the killings of Hindus/Sikhs, the Christians murdered in Nigeria etc, the Buddhists killed in their own countries....the list goes on. If they can not have peace among their own religion in their own areas, why should we let them get a foothold here.
Again, i state that the other religions/races here like Buddhists, Hindus, Jews, Sikhs etc are no problem in this country.

I don't buy that personally. I keep saying "The Abrahamic religions" of Islam, Judaism and Christianity are the main problems we see around the world but all of those mentioned in your list are responsible for religious outrages somewhere.You mention Judaism as " not being a problem" for example " here" but the Zionist movement is squarely behind the entire problem in the Middle East and the weastern worlds slavish adherence to Israels agenda there is a key factor in the problem we have with Islamist Jihadis. Like I say religion is the problem, especially the Abrahamic, but surely the priests of all religions could benefit from arguing it out between themselves and we, as a race, would only benefit from locking them securely away somewhere (not a concentration camp) to do just that. When they all agree on who is right we can let them out to share the " one" true word of God with everyone else. Don't hold your breath though.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here