Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

UK net migration hits record high

BadFish

Huge Member
Oct 19, 2003
I think they only appeal to racists so there is always a market. Not sure if the rational public really buys into it. Of course we all have concerns but we are better off talking to Muslims or just keep polite in exchanges than telling them to f*** off back home. Being British is about keeping a stiff upper lip and we wouldn't be British if we didn't..

I think much of their following on social media is because of clever strategy, I have seen their stuff posted on Facebook by s broad range of people. I don't think most of them really know who Britain First are and what they represent. Their reach might be wide but I think most people will shy away when they get to the core of their message. Hence the low numbers at the rally's.

JC Footy Genius

Bringer of TRUTH
Jun 9, 2015
I think they only appeal to racists so there is always a market. Not sure if the rational public really buys into it. Of course we all have concerns but we are better off talking to Muslims or just keep polite in exchanges than telling them to f*** off back home. Being British is about keeping a stiff upper lip and we wouldn't be British if we didn't..

Hope you are right but don't think the main stream politicians should ignore or claim to address immigration concerns when they clearly aren't. Stiff upper lip and tolerance which is being sorely tested.

D

Deleted member 22389

Call them racists or whatever you like, but the reason the rational public doesn't buy in to this yet is because they don't live in those areas. I have lived in such areas, and I can tell you now if it is repeated up and down this country, people will see it for what it really is. I suppose opinion should be asked when your town has 30 mosques, and you have women covered from head to toe walking up and down your road all day and the whole character of the town changes. For me anyway I felt like an outsider.

Soulman

Oct 22, 2012
Sompting
Beat me to it.

The media like the BBC and Sky never show the bad side do they.

Well on Sweden, and even Germany, the amount of non coverage of this is quite alarming..it was in yesterdays papers...but NOT headline news..which in reality it should be as it affects and will affect us all...all over Europe..and the tv news I saw didn't even give it a mention
I fear this is only a beginning...and was bound to happen as immigrants/migrants etc large groups of males fight it out to gain control muslims indeed...but Pakistani against Turk...Turk against Albanian...Somalian against Sudanese.
The stoning and violence toward the police and some houses etc etc is just a small insight of what is to come...at some point they will turn on the ordinary citizens and areas out side of "their" areas,..they could start on the churches..the schools like in Nigeria and other places and anything the mob construes as part of the main stream
what joy we could have to come..how enriched and how much poorer our societies will be...and all brought to you on someone elses political agenda..the rightons..the jobsworths and those to stupid to understand the final game who overcome with false emotion and good feelings about themselves...drop us all in the very deep doo doo

Last edited:

symyjym

Banned
Nov 2, 2009
Brighton / Hove actually
Of course this is the way forward -one just hopes that it is reciprocated. And, sadly, with what is widely perceived to be uncontrolled immigration, this is less likely to happen.

It is largely reciprocated. Muslims have to run their businesses and we are a huge part of their customer base. How many restaurants, take aways and shop Muslim owners do we have in Brighton? I never have a problem or am intimidated by them.

I think immigration is quite tight over here at the moment, it's Germany that seems to have the problem.

Jul 21, 2015
Germany last night. White whore.

CQ8ZalgWwAAvje5.jpg

Hastings gull

Nov 23, 2013
It is largely reciprocated. Muslims have to run their businesses and we are a huge part of their customer base. How many restaurants, take aways and shop Muslim owners do we have in Brighton? I never have a problem or am intimidated by them.

I think immigration is quite tight over here at the moment, it's Germany that seems to have the problem.

Of course, same as in Hastings, but perhaps we are not typical? I am not saying that respect is thus not reciprocated in towns with a much larger proportional amount of immigrants, but would suspect that the picture is not nearly as rosy as we encounter.
I am not sure what you mean by "immigration is quite tight here" - the government and the coalition have endured much criticism over figures such as 300,000 immigrants per year, and this is the net figure. Yes, Germany has allowed in more this year, but I would not describe our situation as "tight", assuming you meant tight" to refer to totals.

sir albion

Jan 6, 2007
SWINDON

Very little compared to other places that's for sure.

sir albion

Jan 6, 2007
SWINDON
Has Brighton got a mosque yet?
Reading have this now...finished building it on the Oxford road about 6 months or so ago.

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    72.1 KB · Views: 70

Jul 21, 2015
A few issues here:

1. It's Budapest.

2. It wasn't taken last night, it's from back in September.

3. You have no idea of the context of what is actually going on.

You want context?, I can give you abundance of what the BBC & Sky won't show and it's harrowing on what the migrants are doing to non Muslims.

D

Deleted member 22389

How many Mosques, Islamic schools, Halal butchers and women do you see completely covered up in Brighton? hardly any and that's the biggest difference here. I personally felt uncomfortable by it. Like I have said, until you live in such areas your views will be completely different to those who have.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here