Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Uh oh- Kazenga is going to be in trouble

kevtherev

Feb 28, 2008
Tunbridge Wells
Palace must have a few quid to splash around after the sale of Zaha and promotion to land of milk and honey. If they want Lualua as some sort of replacement for Zaha and we can get anything near £1.5 million out of them, I think the jokes on them.

Icy Gull

Back on the rollercoaster
Jul 5, 2003
I don't actually care what Kaz does but if he wants a future as a player at a decent level he needs to stop posting shit on the Internet.

Justice

Dangerous Idiot
Jun 21, 2012
Born In Shoreham
Its almost like we signed a different player from those league 1 days something has gone badly wrong in his development under Poyet.

albionite

May 20, 2009
Is this thread still going. A lot of fans talking out of their backside over a few daft tweets.

Mackenzie

Old Brightonian
Nov 7, 2003
East Wales
Such a shame that a decent away win has been (slightly) overshadowed by this. Twitter does more harm than good, maybe WA shouldn't have said what he did on the radio even though it was almost certainly correct.

Lualua needs a kick up the arse.

J2 DOG

Feb 28, 2009
Hove
he can shoot,cross and use his pace to a general standard but he cannot pass, and he is playing in a passing style club?

fleet

Jul 28, 2003
What a shame - looks like he will waste a basic talent by poor attitude. If anyone wants to give us decent cash we should take it.

Withdean11

Feb 18, 2007
Brighton/Hyde
I'm surprised so many people on here can't see Kazenga's quality. When he has the ball anywhere around the box, we look dangerous. Whether its a step over then beating the fullback (which he does every time) to get a cross in, or cutting in for a shot. I'd like to see his shots on target to goals ratio... I wouldn't mind betting its higher than most. Would be a disaster if he goes to the scum.

amexee

Jun 19, 2011
haywards heath
In two weeks when Palace have lost another couple of games and their targets are all saying no thanks, a willing Kaz could be worth a lot of money

gumbo43

gumbo
Jun 9, 2011
hove
All the time he's in the seagulls colours he should be supported, like all the other players, together as one,
Too much crap about this, he's only human, not a machine, frustrated probably but if he does play , has a blinder, scores
And half of you lot will be jumping around as he does one of his trademark flips.. If he leaves.. Then fu** him, maybe
He deserves palace

Hungry Joe

SINNEN
Oct 22, 2004
Heading for shore
images

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here