Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Uh oh- Kazenga is going to be in trouble

Billy the Fish

Technocrat
Oct 18, 2005
Haywards Heath
If people believe this, then they are probably the same people who give their bank details to a man in Uganda who e-mails them saying they have won a 6 figure sum.

He did this a couple of months ago when there was that rumour of him going to that Turkish club - the man like attention - simple as that. He isnt going anywhere, let alone Palace.

We have some pretty precious fans, bet Kaz was PISSING himself when he saw how many idiots fell for it.

I'm glad you're happy to be the butt of someone's joke. Luckily it seems that spinless sycophants are in the minority.

Of course he isn't going to pa*ace, everyone knows it was a piss take, but it's the insult to the people who've supported him that matters. Kaz can go f**k himself for all I care, I hope he breaks his leg getting off the bus.

TSB

Captain Hindsight
Jul 7, 2003
Lansdowne Place, Hove
You can tell the people who saw the tweets live and those that stumbled upon them hours later when they'd all been deleted.

You want a gimp sulking during warm downs and then tweeting about how he'd like to join palace, do you?
He's a ****

Pavilionaire

Jul 7, 2003
Saying you hope to join Palace is never a good move if you play for the Albion but especially stupid when he has a new manager to impress.

Icy Gull

Back on the rollercoaster
Jul 5, 2003
Won't be here much longer if he doesn't knuckle down very soon. Does he have anyone sensible to advise him?

Albumen

Don't wait for me!
Jan 19, 2010
Brighton - In your face
You can tell the people who saw the tweets live and those that stumbled upon them hours later when they'd all been deleted.

You want a gimp sulking during warm downs and then tweeting about how he'd like to join palace, do you?
He's a ****

He sulked in the warm down? How exactly did he do this?

brightn'ove

cringe
Apr 12, 2011
London

He's a ****

i saw the tweets live and i just dont think its enough to get so worked up about. He is a tool, but we all knew that, he is a chav and a cock of the highest order, but he is also a very good footballer who has won points for us. Leicester? Millwall? Wolves?

As long as he stays out of proper trouble *cough*marlon king*cough* then whatever. Balotelli got somebody to take a picture of him in a milan shirt when he played for inter, if kaz had done something like that, i'd understand, but this was obviously a bet put to him by teammates.

Sheebo

Jul 13, 2003
Last edited:

Sheebo

Jul 13, 2003
You mean the post where you said the only justice to come out of last season was Murray being injured, until a fellow fan of your's pulled you up on it and now it was just a big joke :tosser:

Nope, never read anything of the sort let alone the word 'joke'. I make that 2 thread threads uve gone on and called me a wanker now without grasping any concept of my postings (and I'm certainly not explaining it to you). How about u **** off my teams message board and maybe get a life? ****.

EDS

Banned
Nov 11, 2012
Nope, never read anything of the sort let alone the word 'joke'. I make that 2 thread threads uve gone on and called me a wanker now without grasping any concept of my postings (and I'm certainly not explaining it to you). How about u **** off my teams message board and maybe get a life? ****.

To be honest over what you have said over the two threads I think you are confused. It seems I am not the only one who is taking what you have said the wrong way, maybe you are the **** ? some food for thought there for you, I will leave you to it

blockhseagull

Jan 30, 2006
Southampton
Kaz clearly is a prick of the highest order.

There maybe a slight over reaction by some to the tweets, however it wasn't just a case of retweets he did actual state that hopefully he would be a Palace player.

The issue with Kaz for most now is this isn't an isolated incident, tweets about Turkey and constantly banging on about wanting to be in Newcastle as well as his regular 'I'm shutting my twitter account today' tweets are attention seeking and dull. This coupled with his apparent lack of effort and a show of dissent yesterday when he was bollocked in the warm down his lack of application and attitude towards the club and its fans are starting to wear thin.

We already put up with his lack of form when he had his court case and I feel many on here have lost patience and believe its about time he either showed the club some respect or left.

empire

Dec 1, 2003
dreamland
I'm glad you're happy to be the butt of someone's joke. Luckily it seems that spinless sycophants are in the minority.

Of course he isn't going to pa*ace, everyone knows it was a piss take, but it's the insult to the people who've supported him that matters. Kaz can go f**k himself for all I care, I hope he breaks his leg getting off the bus.[/QUOT

nsc gold^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

TSB

Captain Hindsight
Jul 7, 2003
Lansdowne Place, Hove
He sulked in the warm down? How exactly did he do this?

Lagging behind the others warming down. Given a bollocking by the fitness coach. Has a "bad attitude".
This is all courtesy of Warren.

I've calmed down a little today. Fortunately, we have some big personalities in the dressing room to counter any attitude problems. Back in the days of Knight and CKR, I don't think we did.
Kaz is a little fish.

Blockhseagull has put my feelings a lot more eloquently than I did. Just wish he'd grow up, knuckle down and really try to make something of himself rather than constantly be in trouble with fans, the club, or the law.

One Teddy Maybank

NSC Patron
Aug 4, 2006
Worthing
Game changer on his day. The trouble is those days seem quite few.

'wind-up' or not, he does not seem to engage his brain before he 'tweets'. The club need to fine him and talk about his responsibilities to himself and the club.

On the subject of his transfer to Palace, if he goes then so be it. A big fee would be nice. Personally would prefer Sako(?) from Wolves.

Westdene Seagull

aka Cap'n Carl Firecrotch
NSC Patron
Oct 27, 2003
The arse end of Hangleton
Sweet Jesus

Total over reaction by NSC again. All he has done is retweet other comments.

And anyway what Champiosnhip player constantly not getting in the first eleven wouldn't want to move to a premiership club if the opportunity arose.

Absolutely this. There's some very precious posters on here !!!!!

Neecha

Jul 10, 2012
London
Seen his Tweets?

If he had a brain he would be dangerous. I think he needs to start proving he has got the minerals to play in the starting 11 or move on. Great impact player for us but there's better out there. Be surprised if he is still with us after window closes

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here