Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Uh oh- Kazenga is going to be in trouble

Wilko

LUZZING chairs about
Sep 19, 2003
BN1
Collecting his bet money. The whole coach is probably in on it.

Maybe, still inconsiderate to Brighton fans that support him and pay his wages though.

I don't think many on here are disgusted or angry, just seems a pretty dumb thing to do.

Biscuit

Native Creative
Jul 8, 2003
Brighton
a) it's a wind up - still a stupid one
b) he didn't say he wanted to go No, What professional footballer retweets their own transfer rumours when under contract? Also ''Hopefully soon my sister'' could be interpreted that way
c) he has won £50 off Dunk and the tweets have been deleted Perhaps. Doesn't mean it was a bit of a draft thing to do.
d) Where's Lewis? Overtired typo! APOLOGIES!

Won't let it take the gloss of a good win today, but wind-up or not, it's a silly and wholly unprofessional thing to do.

British Bulldog

The great escape
Feb 6, 2006
Probably a wind up. Seems to have done the trick.

Possibly but in the days of FFP we can't afford to carry players who are not putting it in and he hasn't really done it since he signed, And was it part of the wind up being pulled up by the coaching staff for not doing a warm down?

Coldeanseagull

Opinionated
Mar 13, 2013
Coldean
I can't be fussed with anything written on twatter, most of it's utter rubbish. I'll wait until it's reported properly, like in the sun!

TSB

Captain Hindsight
Jul 7, 2003
Lansdowne Place, Hove
Maybe, still inconsiderate to Brighton fans that support him and pay his wages though.

I don't think many on here are disgusted or angry, just seems a pretty dumb thing to do.

I'm fairly pissed off that he's tweeting that he hopes to go to palace. Don't care if it's in jest or not. There are some things you just don't do.

Mackenzie

Old Brightonian
Nov 7, 2003
East Wales
I'm fairly pissed off that he's tweeting that he hopes to go to palace. Don't care if it's in jest or not. There are some things you just don't do.
100% this. Just how THICK is he. No wonder he never improves.

ewe2

Mar 14, 2008
Hailsham area
Yes immature ,but I think he is a much improved player,especially when defending,he can be explosive off the bench,and he can score a goal,he gives us something different. March may well become that player,but for me ,the anticipation of Lua Lua coming on is still there ( even though he seems a bit self destructive ).

Colossal Squid

Returning video tapes
Feb 11, 2010
Under the sea
Given Gus' sacking for gross misconduct you'd think those employed by our club might try and think a little more before coming out with things that might have been better left in private. Whether in jest or not, it's disrespectful to the management team to get involved in public flirtations with another club.

Bloom has shown he takes a hard line on insubordination and mouthing off in public. It would serve Lua Lua right if he got a fine for breaching the terms of his contract

brakespear

Doctor Worm
Feb 24, 2009
Sleeping on the roof
Not the first time he's come across as a bit of a **** - to be honest I already thought that we may be better of without him.

kevtherev

Feb 28, 2008
Tunbridge Wells
If he wants to go then go.Havent we already got a replacement with Solly March???Would be a good bit of business if we tucked them up for a million.

garethjamesuk

Jan 6, 2004
Eastbourne
We dont need people like Kaz if he is getting in a huff when we just one the first game of the season and then going on twitter and saying he wants to join Palarse well go and do it then Kaz, your inconsistent at best, i rate you as a player when you can be bothered but most of the time you dont seem interested and your get same treatment by every club, also if you go Palarse your be on bench at best every game properly not even that eg look at Noone played well last year and didnt even get on Cardiffs bench.
I think the fans have to show that Kaz cant get away with this, and also it seems Dunk is involved again, he is a bit of tit as well, constantly around negative things happening and if he has done a prank on Kaz eg making out he said about joining Palarse he needs to be fined and i think personally got rid of.
A shame that the first win for Oscar has been overshadowed by this stupidity and we gotta get rid of these people as Bloom did with Gus and now got a decision to make on Kaz and Dunk, i personally hope dont sell to Palarse ever unless massively overpay, id let him rot in the reserves.

EDS

Banned
Nov 11, 2012
I think he is a very good player given the chance BUT I hate that footballers who earn GOOD money can show such disrespect to their clubs and more importantly the fans who pay their wages. Keep the ****

Ninja Elephant

Doctor Elephant
Feb 16, 2009
£1million plus a sell on clause and he is all yours. We need someone who adds more balance, offers more to the team and is more consistent. He is a good player on his day but not progressed with us so I would sell to any bidder.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here