Dec 26, 2020
Peasmarsh
PXL_20230301_184438415~2.jpg

Rye, East Sussex.

Official Old Man

Uckfield Seagull
Aug 27, 2011
Brighton
They say that Venus & Jupitor are on a collision course which could happen this weekend. Space X, NASA, Russia & the Chinese have all sent up rockets to intercept the nearest planet of the two. Should they fail then a collision would be inevitable. The resulting explosion will take roughly 1,468,800 seconds to reach Brighton at which point all humanity will be wiped out, or we get through to Wembley.

jcdenton08

Enemy of the People
NSC Patron
Oct 17, 2008
There isn’t a big enough button I can use to LIKE this post. Bet you’ve been waiting years to do something like this.

Bet my blankety blank beep you have!
Absolutely!!! :lol: one of the all time great episodes!

moggy

Oct 15, 2003
southwick
Surely it must be another weather balloon just like roswell

Hugo Rune

NSC Patron
Feb 23, 2012
Brighton
2024 is going to be a profoundly important year in terms of extra terrestrial life.

It seems that at least one paper will be published showing strong evidence for bio-signatures on nearby exoplanets.

I predict that by the end of the decade, the acknowledgment that single celled life forms are common place in the Universe will be common place.

Complex life……..who knows.

Algernon

Sep 9, 2012
Newmarket.
I have a friend (Lukas) in Slovakia who, just two days ago sent me this picture he'd taken with his camera.
I commented that considering the content of his photo and the tiny area of space it captured, there just couldn't be any way that we're alone out here.
Nb These are Slovakian stars etc so might differ from the British ones we see. ;)
Oh, and a picture of his chilly camera set up for interest.
IMG_2880.png

IMG_2881.png

Fred Oliver - Legend

Jul 20, 2005
Valley Park
I have a friend (Lukas) in Slovakia who, just two days ago sent me this picture he'd taken with his camera.
I commented that considering the content of his photo and the tiny area of space it captured, there just couldn't be any way that we're alone out here.
Nb These are Slovakian stars etc so might differ from the British ones we see. ;)
Oh, and a picture of his chilly camera set up for interest.
View attachment 172707

View attachment 172708
Is his first name George by any chance?..

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here