Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

UFO's - Do you believe that Extraterrestrials have visited/are visiting this planet?

Extraterrestrial Visitation of Earth

• In the past yes, in modern times no

Votes: 8 4.8%
  • In the past yes, and in modern times yes

Votes: 51 30.5%
  • I believe they exist, but I don't believe they have ever been here

Votes: 83 49.7%
  • I don't believe in extraterrestrials

Votes: 25 15.0%

• Total voters

Papa Lazarou

Living in a De Zerbi wonderland
Jul 7, 2003
Worthing
ok, we only see 5% of the electromagnetic spectrum, so there are tons of energy existing at other frequencies.....that we can't see (wifi, gamma, xray, electricity, dark energy, positive energy, healing energy, aggressive energy, love, hate, other energies we don't know not their souce). So, all energy exists on a certain frequency, me comprendes?

in these crude human vessels, at standard (no manipulation of vessel frequency thro hi yoga, tantra, shamanism, NDE, etc), we are cut off from many other frequencies.

with a change in "state" thro esotericism, shamanism, or entheogens, we can close the gap on many frequencies....and cross thro many of them.

it could be somedays, there are many ufos over your head, but you just don't know. Our eyes are very limited.....they see very little of "what is actually going on."

I too have read the works of David Icke. And I'm not taking the piss.

Driver8

On the road...
NSC Patron
Jul 31, 2005
North Wales
The level of detail etc in the pictures I posted are consistent with most crop circles.

This video explains a pretty good theory as to what the idea with these is, basically communication but specifically to communicate some kind of mathematical or geometric principles to us. Some of the images appear to actually be 2 dimensional representations of 3 dimensional geometric shapes. I think the filmmaker is also suggesting that some of these shapes (specifically the torus) are being depicted because these shapes reflect the structure of the universe, and also may have applications in clean energy generation.

If these are made by a race of aliens who have presumably mastered space travel don't you think they may have found a more effective method of communication than squashing a few plants?

brunswick

Aug 13, 2004
86% in the poll state aliens exit/existed.......interesting as many go crazy on here when one mentions there is a global cabal controlling things.....that i would say is about 3% on here.

so, its kind of like, "no way is there any sort of world elite with agendas, but captain zog in his spaceship with ray guns is completely plausible." ;-)

i do have much affection for nsc at times for the smiles it can deliver.

86% in the poll state aliens exit/existed.......interesting as many go crazy on here when one mentions there is a global cabal controlling things.....that i would say is about 3% on here.

so, its kind of like, "no way is there any sort of world elite with agendas, but captain zog in his spaceship with ray guns is completely plausible." ;-)

No. You are misunderstanding. People on here are intelligent enough to admit the possibility that there may be life elsewhere in the universe. That's what an open sceptical and scientific mind will do. Those same people also reject all the insane CT's you and your tin foil hat wearing friends come up with concerning 9/11, 7/7 and all the other prison planet type crap PRECISELY because they are open minded and able to accurately assess evidence. Something the likes of yourself and dingodan singularly fail to do.

Papa Lazarou

Living in a De Zerbi wonderland
Jul 7, 2003
Worthing

49% say they think that there is life out there, but it's not visited us.... seems reasonable to me.

brunswick

Aug 13, 2004
Those same people also reject all the insane CT's you and your tin foil hat wearing friends come up with concerning 9/11, 7/7 and all the other prison planet type crap PRECISELY because they are open minded and able to accurately assess evidence. Something the likes of yourself and dingodan singularly fail to do.

if you think anything other than the official line regarding 7/7 and 9/11 is insane.......then it really does worry me.

beorhthelm

A. Virgo, Football Genius
Jul 21, 2003
If these are made by a race of aliens who have presumably mastered space travel don't you think they may have found a more effective method of communication than squashing a few plants?

you'd have thought right? its amazing anyone thinks they are alien when so many of the prankster have come forward over the years. i've known someone involved, they use to nick bits of radio active stuff from Uni labs to drop around the site, and staged "experts" to (mis)direct crop circle enthusiasts. you'll not the emphasis on circles, thats because they are easy to do neatly (pole and rope), lines are difficult to keep straight. you'll also note how they tend to be within a few hours drive of large towns/cities, not in the deep midwest/Russian steppes, not in Africa, Indian subcontinent etc. aliens apparently like to holiday in Wiltshire.

brunswick

Aug 13, 2004
you'd have thought right? its amazing anyone thinks they are alien when so many of the prankster have come forward over the years. i've known someone involved, they use to nick bits of radio active stuff from Uni labs to drop around the site, and staged "experts" to (mis)direct crop circle enthusiasts. you'll not the emphasis on circles, thats because they are easy to do neatly (pole and rope), lines are difficult to keep straight. you'll also note how they tend to be within a few hours drive of large towns/cities, not in the deep midwest/Russian steppes, not in Africa, Indian subcontinent etc. aliens apparently like to holiday in Wiltshire.

are you seriously ruling out all crop circles as hoaxes? many are impossible to create overnight, the sacred geometry in many is soooo accurate, and in the dark?

in the 'real' ones, the storks only bend, and these plants end up growing more strong than all the other plants outside the crop circle. in the hoax circles, the storks are snapped and don't grow back too well.

it doesn't have to be alien ufo tech that does them, there are other options to the crop circle phenomana.

a) multi dimensional intelligence imprinting into our frequency.
b) earth intelligence, as in gaia / earth having consiousness.
c) military intelligence communicating or doing something we don't know.

these for me, are the two most important circles....

Crop Circles: Receiving Messages in Binary Code? — Unsolved Realm.com

Poyetry In Motion

Pooetry Motions
Feb 26, 2009
6.61 miles from the Amex
If you live in the West country and drink scrumpy at 9% you stand a very good chance of being taken by aliens, sexually probed and then returned unharmed 3 days later. That is according to more than one documentary on alien abduction I have seen on Sky TV.
That sounds like a successful Friday night out in Bristol.....

Driver8

On the road...
NSC Patron
Jul 31, 2005
North Wales
are you seriously ruling out all crop circles as hoaxes? many are impossible to create overnight, the sacred geometry in many is soooo accurate, and in the dark?

in the 'real' ones, the storks only bend, and these plants end up growing more strong than all the other plants outside the crop circle. in the hoax circles, the storks are snapped and don't grow back too well.

it doesn't have to be alien ufo tech that does them, there are other options to the crop circle phenomana.

a) multi dimensional intelligence imprinting into our frequency.
b) earth intelligence, as in gaia / earth having consiousness.
c) military intelligence communicating or doing something we don't know.

these for me, are the two most important circles....

Crop Circles: Receiving Messages in Binary Code? — Unsolved Realm.com

I just KNEW you would have some daft theory on this. I assume you mean stalks, unless they are actually bending storks which seems cruel, although they do have very long legs so I guess it's possible.

beorhthelm

A. Virgo, Football Genius
Jul 21, 2003

yep. most things im open ended to the possibility, on this its black and white. firstly they are so simple to reproduce, you only say otherwise because you have been told they are difficult. i've been told they are easy and have no reason to doubt... see it comes down to where you gain your information. secondly, they serve absolutly no purpose, as communication they are stupid, a handful of examples aside, just pure abstract. i know the recent trend for them to have more "infomation" in them, its to keep it alive. apparently most the crop artists are the same people who write the books.

BadFish

Huge Member
Oct 19, 2003
I just KNEW you would have some daft theory on this. I assume you mean stalks, unless they are actually bending storks which seems cruel, although they do have very long legs so I guess it's possible.

the aliens need another couple of thousands years of evolution before they attempt stork circles, I believe they will start with ducks, move on to geese, then master storks and eventually move on to Flamingos.

Silk

May 4, 2012
Uckfield
When crop circles first started to appear, they were quickly revealed as a hoax perpetrated by a couple of old geezers. So this gives us two options:

1. Other humans were inspired by this example to create circles with ever more intricate patterns.
2. Alien races were inspired by this example to use this means to communicate information to us that they could - if they existed - easily communicate to us in a much more straightforward and less ambiguous way.

Surely this is a no-brainer?

BadFish

Huge Member
Oct 19, 2003
When crop circles first started to appear, they were quickly revealed as a hoax perpetrated by a couple of old geezers. So this gives us two options:

1. Other humans were inspired by this example to create circles with ever more intricate patterns.
2. Alien races were inspired by this example to use this means to communicate information to us that they could - if they existed - easily communicate to us in a much more straightforward and less ambiguous way.

Surely this is a no-brainer?

aliens!?!

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here