Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[News] UFO Report: US Finds No Explanation For Sightings

Igzilla

Sep 27, 2012
Worthing
Can't help but feel this push in UFO news is there for anti vaccers and other conspiracist to put their energies into something more harmless.

Maybe, or a push for more military spending to counter this 'threat'.

Swansman

Pro-peace
May 13, 2019
Sweden
Can't help but feel this push in UFO news is there for anti vaccers and other conspiracist to put their energies into something more harmless.

Funny enough, thats a conspiracist perspective.

Its mutual however. We conspiracist often believe that you normies gets force fed reality shows, soap operas, celebrity news and tabloid scandals and the similar things you live for just to distract you from the important issues of the world.

FatSuperman

Feb 25, 2016
Maybe, or a push for more military spending to counter this 'threat'.

Heheh, good shout. I wonder what budget the US would need to counter beings that can either traverse light years, or move between dimensions, whose craft seem to ignore the rules of physics. Probably quite a bit

birthofanorange

NSC Patron
Aug 31, 2011
David Gilmour's armpit
144 unexplained sightings reported by military planes in the last 15 years yes but then add the reports from civilians over another 50 years and all across the world, and you'll most likely reach the millions.

As for "lack of evidence", who knows? Put a video of a top classified secret military base on some social media and its gone in minutes. If you manage to somehow release it in some other way, there are numerous ways someone could discredit you as someone crazy and 90% will blindly believe it however not-crazy you may be.

Of course there's a lack of evidence. :lolol:

As for getting a video of a military base removed from social media - why is that so surprising?

vagabond

May 17, 2019
Brighton
whats fascinating is the obsession with this phenomena with such conviction, with such lack of evidence. we've a decade of carrying around high quality recording tools, but the evidence has remained at sweet fa.

Lack of evidence? Unless your definition of evidence is little green men landing on the White House lawns there’s a plethora of evidence: https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/av/newsbeat-52455169

I always find it funny how so many folk dedicate their lives and entire belief systems on a God / religion (whichever one they choose is right) on essentially books written by man.. and that’s completely fine, healthy and accepted.

Yet if someone even mentions UFOs or Aliens they are scoffed at as crackpots or insane. Yet by any measure there’s an utter avalanche of evidence and testimony for the latter and a single piece of fiction in the former.

Happy Exile

NSC Patron
Apr 19, 2018
There is definitely simple life like bacteria on other planets but nothing like us. If an asteroid hadn't hit earth its more than likely dinosaurs would still be roaming and we'd never have even existed.

Sent from my SM-A715F using Tapatalk

It blows my tiny mind to think that dinosaurs ruled for 165 million years and homo sapiens have only been around for 300,000 years. I remember being told at the Natural History museum that the stegosaurus had already been a fossil for over 80 million years before the Tyrannosaurus Rex even existed. Such enormous amounts of time we really are just a very minor feature of life on earth.

birthofanorange

NSC Patron
Aug 31, 2011
David Gilmour's armpit
Funny enough, thats a conspiracist perspective.

Its mutual however. We conspiracist often believe that you normies gets force fed reality shows, soap operas, celebrity news and tabloid scandals and the similar things you live for just to distract you from the important issues of the world.

Have you ever had a compelling urge to create a small mountain, from all your pizza boxes?

birthofanorange

NSC Patron
Aug 31, 2011
David Gilmour's armpit
Maybe, maybe not. Or maybe evidence of these things is just top secret, just like those military bases.

Well, with all these 'millions and millions' of civilian sightings, especially (as has been mentioned) with the high quality cameras pretty much everyone has at their disposal, do you not think it a 'bit weird' that conclusive evidence hasn't been produced?

vagabond

May 17, 2019
Brighton
Well, with all these 'millions and millions' of civilian sightings, especially (as has been mentioned) with the high quality cameras pretty much everyone has at their disposal, do you not think it a 'bit weird' that conclusive evidence hasn't been produced?

Surely if someone has conquered faster than light travel or inter dimensional jumping they would be able to hide themselves from our oh so advanced mobile phones.

And what evidence would be good enough for you? Because we have military footage. The problem is any footage on mobile could be easily faked so it would never be enough to be conclusive.

Me? I don’t know. But I know enough to know I know nothing, and certainly not enough to completely dismiss the entire concept that there’s other life having a look.

Swansman

Pro-peace
May 13, 2019
Sweden

In case there is more the UFO thing than is publicly known, it would be considered top secret. Evidence such as a good video would be removed.

birthofanorange

NSC Patron
Aug 31, 2011
David Gilmour's armpit
A common argument. And not completely unreasonable. But makes a lot of assumptions.

Do you not think if someone has conquered faster than light travel or inter dimensional jumping that they wouldn’t be able to hide themselves from our oh so advanced mobile phones?

And what evidence would be good enough for you? Because we have military footage. The problem is any footage on mobile could be easily faked so it would never be enough to be conclusive.

Why wouldn't they be able to hide from our eyes, if they're capable of hiding from our phones?

Nope.

I spent 10 or so years being really 'into' the UFO phenomenon, until I was about 18 years old. I was utterly convinced that sooner (rather than later), there would be incontrovertible proof that they existed.

40 years on, and nothing has materialised...nada....zip...sod all.

May 5, 2020
Sussex
I definitely think we are heading towards disclosure on extraterrestrials and their involvement in human origins.
It's clear to me that earth was inhabited by an advanced extra terrestrial civilisation who were here for the minerals and created humans to do the work for them which didn't go down well with other alien factions who saw humans as too intelligent and an abomination which lead to a war in our solar system and a clear split between aliens who wanted humans destroyed and others that fought for us.
I'm not sure if mars and Venus where destroyed in the war or whether they were failed "Eden"projects.
It could be both of these of course.
Humanity survived the last global cataclysm from intervention from advanced beings and I think they have kept a keen eye on our development ever since.
I certainly think some sections of government's know all about this and may even be in communication with alien factions and a desicion has been made to slowly reveal the truth they we all know anyway but can still be a shock to the human brain when proven as true.

beorhthelm

A. Virgo, Football Genius
Jul 21, 2003
Surely if someone has conquered faster than light travel or inter dimensional jumping they would be able to hide themselves from our oh so advanced mobile phones.

how about multiple concurrent footage from different sources. like say the meteor over Russia few years ago.

the thing is if alien sightings are rare and remote, then lacking evidence is partially excusable (though why do military have so low spec cameras?). when they are supposed to be frequent sighting, thousands a day to reach a million in 50 years, there should be considerable evidence.

May 5, 2020
Sussex
It's also worth mentioning that the majority of alien civilastions would be older than ours with only a few being younger.
In fact at least one of our nearest neighbours could be at least 10 times more advanced than we are currently.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here