Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Football] UEFA Euro 2020

Paul Reids Sock

Nov 3, 2004
Paul Reids boot
Anyone who applied in the latest ballot- results of your application can now be viewed on the UEFA website.

I was unsuccessful on all games I applied for :(

There will be further sales windows at some point.

Checked mine this morning and same result. Looks like I will have to hope that my company has a box at Wembley for one of the matches and choose to take me (very unlikely)

surrey jim

Not in Surrey
Aug 2, 2005
Bevendean
I put in on the December ballot. Where on the UEFA site can you see if you have been successful or not

Commander

NSC Patron
Apr 28, 2004
London
I applied for over £5,000 worth of tickets across the two windows. Got zero. Seems harsh when I know numerous people who applied for about 4 tickets and got them.

Marty___Mcfly

I see your wicked plan - I’m a junglist.
Sep 14, 2011
Thanks, I got the below. looks like I wasn't successful either,

MY TICKETS
Information
No tickets currently available

I’m not sure you actually got into your application. If you do it shows you a list of each match you applied for and whether you have been successful or not.

surrey jim

Not in Surrey
Aug 2, 2005
Bevendean
I’m not sure you actually got into your application. If you do it shows you a list of each match you applied for and whether you have been successful or not.

Cant even find my application, where is that displayed?

Wozza

Shite Supporter
Jul 6, 2003
I applied for over £5,000 worth of tickets across the two windows. Got zero. Seems harsh when I know numerous people who applied for about 4 tickets and got them.

Blimey - what categories did you apply for? And did you select the option to accept tickets in different categories?

Wilko

LUZZING chairs about
Sep 19, 2003
BN1

Same. I know some people that have got tickets for 4 games. My girlfriend applied just for Semi and Final and got semi tickets. I applied for every game at Wembley and a few others dotted around Europe in both windows and got sweet FA.

Commander

NSC Patron
Apr 28, 2004
London
Blimey - what categories did you apply for? And did you select the option to accept tickets in different categories?

Every game in London, plus the Rome and Dublin games. 4 tickets for each one. Applied for the second level up for the final and semis and yes selected the option to accept tickets in different categories.

Fortunately I have a couple of mates that got some, so I'll be able to see a couple of games at least.

Wozza

Shite Supporter
Jul 6, 2003
Every game in London, plus the Rome and Dublin games. 4 tickets for each one. Applied for the second level up for the final and semis and yes selected the option to accept tickets in different categories.

Fortunately I have a couple of mates that got some, so I'll be able to see a couple of games at least.

Hard to explain then really, as I applied for similar and did alright.

It's ridiclous that you have to pledge thousands to get something.

Commander

NSC Patron
Apr 28, 2004
London
Hard to explain then really, as I applied for similar and did alright.

It's ridiclous that you have to pledge thousands to get something.

Yep, seems a strange way of doing things to me. Assume there will be another window after people who did what I did realise they actually don't want to spend 3 grand on tickets and so don't take up the offer to purchase?

Marty___Mcfly

Sep 14, 2011
Yep, seems a strange way of doing things to me. Assume there will be another window after people who did what I did realise they actually don't want to spend 3 grand on tickets and so don't take up the offer to purchase?

Yes they will do at least one more sale window- probably in a first come first served basis as they did last year. That time I did get into the website but only high category tickets were available and I could stomach the cost. The website was a bun fight scenario trying to get tickets into your basket with thousands of others doing the same thing.

Marty___Mcfly

Sep 14, 2011
Another sale phase now open- check your emails for a link if you applied previously. First come first served this time.

Marty___Mcfly

Sep 14, 2011
2 hour queue, got in- that website is such a mare. Could only access the group games I had applied for, no knockout games. showed me availability for England Croatia but Cat 1 €185 per ticket is too much for me for a group game. Then wouldn’t let me go back to the list of games.

The cheaper Cat tickets are great if you can get them, but this is like the fourth phase I’ve tried in and haven’t been offered any / seen any available so far.

Springal

Feb 12, 2005
GOSBTS
Bit retrospective now - but you should have joined the EnglandFans club after the World Cup. If you had of just done 1 home + 1 away game you'd be eligable for their ballot. The threshold for the Wembley games was very low.

We got all tickets in the cheapest categories - except the R16. Even potential Semi / Finals worked out at 80euro each.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here