Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] Uckfield and the Albion

I know. My mum told me a few weeks ago. Sad times. Rumours that Tesco were/are after the land?
Tesco already have a large store at the bottom of the town plus a Little Tesco near the secondary school. Also has two McDonald's if you include the one on the by pass plus a magnificent range of charity shops for bargain hunters....

Sheebo

Jul 13, 2003
going to have a look around Buxted as my Dad played for them in goal in the mid 60's and my relatives ashes are at Buxted Church
My father in law is up there too. Lovely part of the world.

Quite a lot of Albion in Uckfield now 👍

Sheebo

Jul 13, 2003
I live a couple of miles from Cogger's Cross, near Horam.
Is that named after the Cogger family that you are referring to?
You’re not far from my old stomping ground growing up!

Sep 9, 2010
Tesco already have a large store at the bottom of the town plus a Little Tesco near the secondary school. Also has two McDonald's if you include the one on the by pass plus a magnificent range of charity shops for bargain hunters....
They're taking over! Apparently they had sent surveyors to the school a while back

maresfield seagull

May 23, 2006
M&S soon 😉in the parish next door to UCK

Swimboy64

Oct 19, 2022
Coming over to Uckfield next week for my Dads funeral at the Holy Cross Church in the town that was his home with his 4 brothers for the first 30 years or so.
He took me to my first Albion match in the late 70's and i've never lost the love for my team. We use to visit my nan in Framfield Road opposite the Alma pub then go off to watch the Seagulls. Just wondering how many other fans come from Uckfield and watch the Seagulls.

Going to take my Seagulls scarf as he wanted something blue at his funeral.
Blimey there is a nasty little firm from up that way.They call themselves the Uckfield Agriculture always regular both home and away. Thankfully they couldn’t get tickets for Marseille tomorrow but have flown out there regardless

Sheebo

Jul 13, 2003
Blimey there is a nasty little firm from up that way.They call themselves the Uckfield Agriculture always regular both home and away. Thankfully they couldn’t get tickets for Marseille tomorrow but have flown out there regardless
Trying to work out this post…?!

maresfield seagull

May 23, 2006
Oh they are awful 🤣

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here