Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

U23's game tonight

Tom Hark Preston Park

Will Post For Cash
Jul 6, 2003
Someone said the tickets include free entry to 7 Stars.

It would seem not, according to a post on another thread. Though as the 'club statement' appears to not contain a single word of apology for including misinformation on the confirmed emails for match tickets, maybe the statement should be taken with a pinch of salt. Maybe just turn up with your printed email confirmation and demand entry :shrug:

"It has come to our attention that some supporters received information regarding free entry to Seven Stars bar on email confirmations of their bookings. We would like to clarify that free entry to Seven Stars only applies to supporters who have booked East Platinum seating (in block E1DH) for first team home league games. Please be aware that the Seven Stars bar and Dicks bar will be closed for the Checkatrade Trophy U23 game against Leyton Orient. Refreshments will be available on the concourse from 6.45pm."

:tantrum:

Papa Lazarou

Living in a De Zerbi wonderland
Jul 7, 2003
Worthing
Highly unlikely to be video as Sky have the rights. And I doubt BBC Sussex will cover it so it comes down to whether the club fund a commentator or not.

Won't BBC London or whoever cover Orient be doing commentary?

Dick Swiveller

Sep 9, 2011
Won't BBC London or whoever cover Orient be doing commentary?
It would appear so. You would have thought they would have bigger fish to fry but I suppose it is international break.

AmexRuislip

Trainee Spy 🕵️‍♂️
Feb 2, 2014
Ruislip
:thumbsup:Its on the Orient Player tonight :thumbsup:

Screenshot_2016-11-08-16-08-03_kindlephoto-1467822.jpg

AZ Gull

@SeagullsAcademy Threads: @bhafcacademy
Oct 14, 2003
Chandler, AZ
The players you list between you can't all be playing. We have to play an U21 (rather than U23) team, with a max of five? over-aged players.

It appears that Goldson was in France today for Anthony Knockaert's father's funeral. I guess it wouldn't entirely preclude him from playing tonight, but probably unlikely:-

[TWEET]796020149610512385[/TWEET]

Easy 10

Brain dead MUG SHEEP
Jul 5, 2003
Location Location
Freezing cold night, and its going to be HONKING down later. Fair play to anyone going along to this one. You're nuts, but fair play.

Simster

"the man's an arse"
Jul 7, 2003
Surrey
Against OUR ARCH RIVALS??!!!! Should be nothing less than 27k

Yes, and with that in mind I can't believe they are all at a funeral. They should be cheering on the lads privileged enough to have been selected in this RED HOT derby.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here