Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

U23's game tonight

Captain Sensible

Jul 8, 2003
Not the real one
Sorry I haven't read the whole thread, but watching the highlights on you tube, it looks like the camera angle of coverage has moved from the West to East Stand. It looks a lot better and would look a lot better for match coverage. I hope it's this way around against villa.

Springal

Feb 12, 2005
GOSBTS
Jack Harper... any good ? Doesn't seem to be doing much,
Let alone scoring even at this level

JCL666

absurdism
Sep 23, 2011

Pretty sure he scored a few goals last season. Seems to be on the bench a lot for the u23s at the moment but not getting much game time.

Blue Valkyrie

Not seen such Bravery!
Sep 1, 2012
Valhalla
Tonight was something like our 4th team - he doesn't seem to have made the breakthrough yet.

BangaloreGull

Jun 18, 2011
Burgess Hill
Didn't realise Molumby was that young. Seen him a couple of times now and really like him. Only one I can really see breaking through, particularly if we were to go up. Agree by the way, that should be the last time an Albion shirt is wasted on Manu, I have tried to give him benefit of doubt until now, but that was a disgrace.

Not Andy Naylor

Dec 12, 2007
Seven Dials
Sorry I haven't read the whole thread, but watching the highlights on you tube, it looks like the camera angle of coverage has moved from the West to East Stand. It looks a lot better and would look a lot better for match coverage. I hope it's this way around against villa.

No, the cameras were still in the West. Only the East Lower was open to fans.

Munkfish

May 1, 2006

Its exactly the same! Dont think there is anywhere to film from in the East.

spence

British and Proud
Oct 15, 2014
Crawley
Draw coming up on Sky now

spence

British and Proud
Oct 15, 2014
Crawley
Wimbledon vs Brighton

the wanderbus

Dec 7, 2004
pogle's wood
It was impossible for us to draw another academy as in the southern section part A, only League 1 and 2 clubs were seeded.

Rubbish, the teams that won their group were guaranteed a home game so by finishing second we were guaranteed an away one. There are some games in round 2 where U21sides will be playing one another.

Seagull Mags

Aug 18, 2016
Rubbish, the teams that won their group were guaranteed a home game so by finishing second we were guaranteed an away one. There are some games in round 2 where U21sides will be playing one another.

Not that it's a big deal but you're talking rubbish...You need to do your research. in the Southern Section of the draw (part A) it was impossible for us to draw another U23 side. FACT. As we were runners up we could only play winners of group A-D...

Yeovil Town
AFC Wimbledon
Swindon Town
Coventry City

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here