Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] U23's at home to West Ham today, kick off 7pm

Icy Gull

Back on the rollercoaster
Jul 5, 2003
Is the commentator a closet Hammer’s fan? His negativity about the Albion and gushing for WHU is making this a hard watch for me

AZ Gull

@SeagullsAcademy Threads: @bhafcacademy
Oct 14, 2003
Chandler, AZ
Are they still in bubbles, meaning they can't/won't mix?

Difficult to imagine this is the case, given that the likes of Antef Tsoungui, Ayo Tanimowo, James Furlong, Taylor Richards etc have all been involved in both first team and U-23 fixtures this summer so far.

zefarelly

NSC Patron
Jul 7, 2003
Sussex, by the sea
Is the commentator a closet Hammer’s fan? His negativity about the Albion and gushing for WHU is making this a hard watch for me

Relax!

Gardners world is on at 8 . . .the wife will take control of the TV, here at least!

bhafc99

Oct 14, 2003
Dubai
Are they still in bubbles, meaning they can't/won't mix?

West Ham are forever (blow)in’ bubbles.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Change at Barnham

Aug 6, 2011
Bognor Regis
I think this is the team line-up by numbers:

1 McGill
2 Nilsson (orange boots)
3 Packham
4 Molumby (orange boots)
5 Turns (orange boots)
6 Tsoungi (black boots)
7 Peupion (tangerine boots)
8 Dicker (lime boots)
9 Tolaj (pink boots)
10 Leonard (beige boots)
11 Miller (big mop of hair)

Sub 16 Ferguson (yellow boots) Big central striker aged 16
Sub 12 Ifill
Sub 15 Hinchy (89 mins)

Last edited:

RM-Taylor

He's Magic.... You Know
Jan 7, 2006
Thank you for the information, do you know what number Locadia has been assigned? I saw him in a squad training photo but not sure he's got a number.

Not sure of his or Molumby’s squad numbers unfortunately - although I do think Locadia was listed on the back of the programme for Burnley so if any one has a copy of that, they might be able to say.

Icy Gull

Back on the rollercoaster
Jul 5, 2003
Relax!

Gardners world is on at 8 . . .the wife will take control of the TV, here at least!

I am home alone, wine is likely to have me relaxed soon and NOBODY except me is in charge of the remote…for a change

Farehamseagull

Solly March Fan Club
Nov 22, 2007
Sarisbury Green, Southampton
I think Cam Peupion is having a steep learning curve up against Matsuaka. Good experience for him.

Yeah that’s what I thought, looks really lightweight today against Matsuaka whereas against Derby he was very good. As you say, great experience.

I like Molumby every time I see him play and Leonard has a real touch of class about him.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here