Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

U21s vs Stoke

One Teddy Maybank

NSC Patron
Aug 4, 2006
Worthing
Went along and got completely drenched........

Although we had a strong team only Maenpaa and Ince played like first teamers.

JFC was okay, but Manu was quite poor in the 45 mins he was on (again playing down the middle, when probably more of a winger). March although he scored was a bit 6/10 for me, though after he scored he looked more confident.

Dylan Barnett was again very promising as was Tom Dallison.

AZ Gull

@SeagullsAcademy Threads: @bhafcacademy
Oct 14, 2003
Chandler, AZ
Unfortunately I believe the club are no longer allowed to stream these games as Sky and BT bought the rights to the U21 Premier League matches

That isn't strictly true, but I have no idea what the exact terms of the Sky/BT deal entail. Albion broadcast the match against Swansea the other week, and just today Charlton streamed their match against Sheffield Wednesday.

Dec 29, 2011
You should bookmark this page - Brighton & Hove Albion Squad 2015-16 - Contract durations

Not only does it show contract durations of ALL Albion's professional players (first team and development squad), it also clearly shows all players either out on loan at other clubs, or at the Albion on loan (of course, we don't have any of those at the moment).

How would this page have helped? He asked if Dallison was on loan, and that page doesn't show previous loans.

Greg Bobkin

Silver Seagull
May 22, 2012
Monakana appears to be too old for the U21s now, and isn't a first team squad member.

Looking like it's nearly the end of the road for him at the albion ???

Yes he is...

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here