Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

U21s vs Stoke

S'hampton Seagull

Oct 12, 2003
Southampton
to clarify

"Clubs are only allowed to field three outfield players over the age of 21, plus the goalkeeper is also permitted to be over 21."
So Maenpaa (GK/30) and Holla (27), Manu (22) and Ince (22) are the 3 over age players
http://www.premierleague.com/en-gb/matchday/u21-competition-format.html

JFC isn't 22 until April next year, Solly March is 22 in July 2016.

(Presumably explains why no Crofts in squad who has appeared for u21s recently. Harper and Hambo, i'm assuming, aren't yet fit)
Cheers for that.

Munkfish

May 1, 2006
The Premier League rules states that “Under 21 Player” means a Player under the age of 21 as of the 1st January in the year in which the Season concerned commences (i.e. for Season 2015/16 born on or after 1st January 1994);

Jake Forster Caskey still counts as an Under 21 for this season as his birthday is 25th April 1995 (infact he can play for England U21's until completion of the Euro 2017 Under 21 Championship).

No its not its 94 he is the exact same age as my brother.

Monsieur Le Plonk

Lethargy in motion
Apr 22, 2009
By a lake
Pleased for Solly. Hope the goal gives him a bit of extra confidence and he can push for a place in the 1st team

AZ Gull

@SeagullsAcademy Threads: @bhafcacademy
Oct 14, 2003
Chandler, AZ
I thought Dallison went out on loan somewhere - is his loan over, or did I get that wrong?

You should bookmark this page - Brighton & Hove Albion Squad 2015-16 - Contract durations

Not only does it show contract durations of ALL Albion's professional players (first team and development squad), it also clearly shows all players either out on loan at other clubs, or at the Albion on loan (of course, we don't have any of those at the moment).

S'hampton Seagull

Oct 12, 2003
Southampton
Whenever Maenpaa has played either in the CoC or pre-season he seems to have played well. A solid looking keeper who I'd be more than happy to come in for Stockdale if needed.

Blue Valkyrie

Not seen such Bravery!
Sep 1, 2012
Valhalla
Monakana appears to be too old for the U21s now, and isn't a first team squad member.

Looking like it's nearly the end of the road for him at the albion ???

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here