U21's live stream tonight

Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

daveinprague

Oct 1, 2009
Prague, Czech Republic
New boy Monakana looks like he has something to offer...Richards looks very decent..expected more of this Icelandic wunderkind..
Eastbourne are working, quite hard, and giving themselves some credit.

Dick Swiveller

Sep 9, 2011
Hardly men against boys' 8 of the Boro team are under 21
Really? I am out of touch with Boro's side but they all look a lot bigger and stronger than our players and the commentator suggested it was a small squad. Credit if that is true as they have played well - probably explains their effort if they are youngsters as it really is their big game. Still a better test that another DS though.

Iamapen15

May 17, 2009
Back of the North Stand
New boy Monakana looks like he has something to offer...Richards looks very decent..expected more of this Icelandic wunderkind..
Eastbourne are working, quite hard, and giving themselves some credit.

He's not playing. Asmundsson is the other Icelander we have.

Hardly men against boys' 8 of the Boro team are under 21

Men and boys wasn't my analogy, what you've quote is my tongue in cheek response!

daveinprague

Oct 1, 2009
Prague, Czech Republic
He's not playing. Asmundsson is the other Icelander we have.

Men and boys wasn't my analogy, what you've quote is my tongue in cheek response!

oh cool...i can go back to being mildly excited about him...not to sure about the one who played tonight.
Have you seen the other one?

Neil

Eastie
Aug 27, 2010
Langney
Really? I am out of touch with Boro's side but they all look a lot bigger and stronger than our players and the commentator suggested it was a small squad. Credit if that is true as they have played well - probably explains their effort if they are youngsters as it really is their big game. Still a better test that another DS though.
Sussex Senior Cup is hardly Boro's big game, the League is more important

Iamapen15

May 17, 2009
Back of the North Stand
oh cool...i can go back to being mildly excited about him...not to sure about the one who played tonight.
Have you seen the other one?

Never seen him play, but I have a friend who lives in Reykjavik and he translated an article for me about him where it talked about him as the next big thing in Icelandic football.

Is he injured?

No playing for the youths.

Iamapen15

May 17, 2009
Back of the North Stand

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports