Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

U21's live stream tonight

Dick Swiveller

Sep 9, 2011
It's called "Stereo"!
Really?

Maybe my TV is crap then because I've never heard commentators and co-commentators on different channels before. As I say, you get used to it - perhaps it is just more noticeable as it is on my PC rather than the TV.

algie

The moaning of life
Jan 8, 2006
In rehab
Tuned in to watch the new guy but I must say the person I've been impressed with is Richards.
Surprised about that. Didn't think much of him.

Dick Swiveller

Sep 9, 2011
In all seriousness, the left channel seems a fair bit louder than the right at times. Again, perhaps my PC but as the original post was about turning off Stereo, I guess it has been unbalanced at times for other people - especially at the start. But no biggie. Perhaps Bob just needs to talk louder. Actually, maybe not! :)

How is the streaming done? Talk of a dongle suggests it is 4G - is 4G that stable or is it just slow uptake of 4G by others. Or is it fibre?

seagullsovergrimsby

#cpfctinpotclub
Aug 21, 2005
Crap Town
Eastbourne Borough playing well , not as one sided as I thought.

seagullsovergrimsby

#cpfctinpotclub
Aug 21, 2005
Crap Town
In all seriousness, the left channel seems a fair bit louder than the right at times. Again, perhaps my PC but as the original post was about turning off Stereo, I guess it has been unbalanced at times for other people - especially at the start. But no biggie. Perhaps Bob just needs to talk louder. Actually, maybe not! :)

How is the streaming done? Talk of a dongle suggests it is 4G - is 4G that stable or is it just slow uptake of 4G by others. Or is it fibre?

I think Bob Booker has the pink coloured ice cream cone microphone this evening and Tim has nabbed the decent one :lol:

severnside gull

May 16, 2007
By the seaside in West Somerset
Enjoyed that first half although not massively impressed with the football. Agree Richards has real potential - looks a leader.. Dallison impessive at CB and the new lad clearly has something.

Mackenzie

Old Brightonian
Nov 7, 2003
East Wales
I'm enjoying this. If we can ever escape from the Perform contract and go in house, I'd love to see the odd first team match streamed on Seagulls Player. Away matches in far flung places like Middlesbrough or Burnley would be good, or the big sell out games like Palace.

The technology works well.

Dick Swiveller

Sep 9, 2011
I'm enjoying this. If we can ever escape from the Perform contract and go in house, I'd love to see the odd first team match streamed on Seagulls Player. Away matches in far flung places like Middlesbrough or Burnley would be good, or the big sell out games like Palace.

The technology works well.

That would need a massive change of heart from the League and Sky. Currently, only sell out games can be beamed back - not even streamed.

Dick Swiveller

Sep 9, 2011
Making a meal of it aren't we?!
It's mostly the Youth Team against a team around 30 places below league status. Not sure what you are expecting as it is literally men against boys.

Dick Swiveller

Sep 9, 2011
10 men against boys.....
Well that is where we differ. I see it as an excellent opportunity for young players to play in a game against experienced, well organised, physically more mature semi pros rather than against their peers as they do most weeks. It means a lot more to Boro than your average DS game.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here