Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

U21/U18/fat boy slim etc - what's so good about it?

serious question, why are some so pleased to be 'hosting' non Albion related things at Falmer, I personally don't want some Wolves fan pissing in 'my bog' let alone sitting in my seat, and what about a gig? some fuckin knobs from Norbury abusing our hospitality, no thanks. anyhoo that's MY opinion, why (if you do) think these type of events would be good, I'm just wondering.

wellquickwoody

Many More Voting Years
NSC Patron
Aug 10, 2007
Melbourne
serious question, why are some so pleased to be 'hosting' non Albion related things at Falmer, I personally don't want some Wolves fan pissing in 'my bog' let alone sitting in my seat, and what about a gig? some fuckin knobs from Norbury abusing our hospitality, no thanks. anyhoo that's MY opinion, why (if you do) think these type of events would be good, I'm just wondering.

Seeing as you are typing out of your arse, it doesn't really matter :shrug:

Sent from my wardrobe whilst watching Susannah Reid and Sian Williams enjoy a clam sandwich.

pauli cee

Jan 21, 2009
worthing
Great minds etc. :thumbsup:

exactly that!.
tho must admit, re dr ntnon, used to live right next door to b'ton station when previous fat boy gig. woke up to find various piles of man shit down by front door the next morning, ( nice steps down to private toilet,( basement flat),yep, shit does happen!

Sussex Nomad

Aug 26, 2010
EP
Sent from my wardrobe whilst watching Susannah Reid and Sian Williams enjoy a clam sandwich.

Wendy Hurrell (BBC London weather) is much cuter!

wh1.JPG

Westdene Seagull

aka Cap'n Carl Firecrotch
NSC Patron
Oct 27, 2003
The arse end of Hangleton
If for no other reason than more money will come into the club and hopefully help get Tony get his money back sooner I agree with renting it out.

You seem to have missed the confrences and weddings that are already going on there - do you not want these too ?

Gus is god

Banned
Sep 9, 2011
Money for the club, actually getting the club out there in the world on the European football circuit, also probably have one of the best Youth international stadiums about if they use it more often.

I think its fantastic at the end of the day its money for the club.

Hotchilidog

Jan 24, 2009
It raises the profile of the club, raises more money, gives us more things to go to. It cements our move into the real world where we can move forward after years on the outside looking in at the party that 'normal' clubs were having whilst we stuck at a municipal athletics track. I'm all for it. If you don't like it, don't go.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here