Intending to survive this time of asset strippers
Oct 12, 2022

Tom Hark Preston Park

Will Post For Cash
Jul 6, 2003

Blue3

Jan 27, 2014
Lancing
So the driver goes the wrong way thats really funny but surely someone the coach must have seen signs for Portsmouth and Southampton as they were driving along the motorway 🤣😂 yet no one thought to check

Chicken Run

Member Since Jul 2003
NSC Patron
Jul 17, 2003
Valley of Hangleton
So the driver goes the wrong way thats really funny but surely someone the coach must have seen signs for Portsmouth and Southampton as they were driving along the motorway 🤣😂 yet no one thought to check
You are joking, 18 year olds spend the entire journey looking at pieces of plastic in theirs hands with lots of pictures, not a chance they would have looked up or even be aware of where they were

BNthree

Plastic JCL
Sep 14, 2016
WeHo

As if Londoners have a clue outside the M25.

GT49er

Feb 1, 2009
Gloucester
The points don’t really mean much at U-18 level, do they? I’d much rather they got a chance to play as much as possible.

I mean in an ideal world Arsenal wouldn’t be incompetent f*cking idiots but playing the game is still the best option for us.
Yeh, common sense I suppose - but still deduct the points from Arsenal regardless even if they beat us in the re-arranged practice match!

tedebear

Legal Alien
Jul 7, 2003
In my computer
Is this for real? Like buses are booked aren't they, and the address provided, and then everyone types the postcodes in the sat nav when they get on board, and Mums and Dads are tracking their kids on Life360, and several adults on board are in charge....and notwithstanding all that, they went over 2 hours past where we are.....something smells right fishy....

Frankie

Put him in the curry
May 23, 2016
Mid west Wales
On the way home now
excuse me bus GIF

Mustafa II

Oct 14, 2022
Hove
I suspect what happened is that they thought they were in fact playing Bournemouth, rather than Brighton.

Big six fans always mix us up for some reason. Little South Coastal clubs beginning with B, easy mistake to make right?!

tedebear

Legal Alien
Jul 7, 2003
In my computer
I suspect what happened is that they thought they were in fact playing Bournemouth, rather than Brighton.

Big six fans always mix us up for some reason. Little South Coastal clubs beginning with B, easy mistake to make right?!
Possibly, but eitherway they should forfeit...that'll learn them!!

Cheshire Cat

The most curious thing..
Pebble beach or sandy beach?

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here