Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Typical stereotypical post from the Foxes

Notters

Oct 20, 2003
Guiseley
Yeah you're right, it's hilarious. Can I borrow your Russell Howard DVD?

Edit... Unless you mean the tweet was idiotic in which case, can I borrow your Bill Hicks DVD?

Hate to say this Hamilton, but Bill Hicks is my favourite comedian, yet Russell Howard is also in my top ten!

Billy the Fish

Technocrat
Oct 18, 2005
Haywards Heath
I can't say I'm offended by it, I just don't see that laughing at a city for it's large gay community is very funny, any more than laughing at a city for it's large Asian community.

Or maybe I'm wrong. Maybe posting a picture of a bloke covered in brown shoe polish and wearing a turban with a Leicester badge would be absolutely HILARIOUS. :shrug:

We're all different, you are being humourist.

Live and let live.

BadFish

Huge Member
Oct 19, 2003
How VERY dare you. the picture is outrageous and I am outraged by someone making gay jokes about us.

Who dear me dear gay dear no dear.

Taybha

Whalewhine
Oct 8, 2008
Uwantsumorwat
Certainly looks better than the shyte kits stevie wonder & co have come up with for this season , i reckon episode 10 of the apprentice will be those loppy twats designing and pitching a kit to championship clubs for this season and we were suckered in by the charms of Miles and his floozy with the blonde hair whos name nobody can remember including me .

Its about time footballers wore hats to hide the ridiculous hairstyles so all in all its 9/10 from me and a 10/10 for the it reminds me of the only gay in the village comment .. .. Priceless :)

8ace

Banned
Jul 21, 2003
Brighton
cutcaster-photo-800917488-corrugated-plastic.jpg

(apologies to crodo)

Sam-

Feb 20, 2012
Imo it should be a lighter blue and the shorts a bit shorter. Clearly this isn't official kit.
Barber et al OUT.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here