Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Typical stereotypical post from the Foxes

Pogue Mahone

Apr 30, 2011
Anyone else enjoying the fact his title very cleverly shows the irony of tarring all Leicester city fans as homophobes because of a homophobic tweet which generalises all Brighton fans and players as gay? Well I mean I assume that's what Hamilton was trying to do?

Leicester away is quite funny - the level of homophobia is cartoon-like, neanderthal. So I see his point.

I did laugh at the original picture though. Stereotypical or not. It's something that I can imagine Hamilton wearing. :smile:

Hamilton

NSC Patron
Jul 7, 2003
Brighton
Anyone else enjoying the fact his title very cleverly shows the irony of tarring all Leicester city fans as homophobes because of a homophobic tweet which generalises all Brighton fans and players as gay? Well I mean I assume that's what Hamilton was trying to do?

Good point.

My only defence is that it purports to come from LCFC account rather than an individual.

That said, I see the point you are making and take it on the chin.

Sergei's Celebration

Jan 3, 2010
I've come back home.

A post about a double-reverse ironic thread ending in a sarcastic rhetorical question. :mad:

BHAZiggy

Pedant
Jan 12, 2011
Hastings
Oh come on. Don't be so thin skinned. That's funny.

Hamilton

NSC Patron
Jul 7, 2003
Brighton
10 out of 10... Idiots

Yeah you're right, it's hilarious. Can I borrow your Russell Howard DVD?

Edit... Unless you mean the tweet was idiotic in which case, can I borrow your Bill Hicks DVD?

Last edited:

Bevendean Hillbilly

Sep 4, 2006
Nestling in green nowhere
Maybe posting a picture of a bloke covered in brown shoe polish and wearing a turban with a Leicester badge would be absolutely HILARIOUS. :shrug:

I'd laugh at that to be honest.

Could he be saying "but but ding ding any more fairs please isn't it" whilst wobbling his head backwards and forwards and smelling of curry?

T soprano

Oct 27, 2011
Posh end of Shoreham
Whenever I talk to @Ernest I have that picture in my mind:eek:

I'm gonna look on the Internet to see if I can find that kit, I quite like it actually :blush:

If people think that's bad though you should go on the Npower championship Banter group on Facebook, the abuse we get as Brighton fans on there to be honest is beyond a joke got so bored of every other post saying you gay *******s ******s etc etc, I can stretch a joke as far as anyone but its really wearing thin now
Don't bother posting on it anymore too tedious

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here