Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Two good dramas, The Fall and The Missing.

Old Hadlothian

@san_miguel73
Jul 24, 2007
Borough of Crows
Some great/weird theories out there, Mollie is still alive and was the girl in Paris, Mark is Garrets brother, James is Oliver and my personal favourite Vincent Bourg is Mollie after a sex change.

The James/Oliver one is interesting as I reckon thats the only scenario which will end with him still being alive and would involve Mark and the wife maybe protecting him from Tony's violent behaviour.

James can't be Ollie, Mark had his son with him on holiday at the same time he volunteered to be liason officer to the Hughes. Or have I missed something....

Stuart Munday

Jul 6, 2003
Saltdean
James can't be Ollie, Mark had his son with him on holiday at the same time he volunteered to be liason officer to the Hughes. Or have I missed something....

If that was 8 years ago could Marks son be elsewhere in the present day (not sure what happened to Marks wife, if alive he could be living with her) and in 2014 they are pretending that Oliver is James, Im confusing myself now.

Prince Monolulu

Everything in Moderation
Oct 2, 2013
The Race Hill
The Fall ended with expected, continued high intensity. Really enjoyed all those.

+++++ SPOILER QUESTION ++++

What WAS written on the arm?

glasfryn

cleaning up cat sick
Nov 29, 2005
somewhere in Eastbourne
so who thinks that the lad who answered the door in Russia WAS Oliver and another series to come ......can't wait

vegster

Sanity Clause
May 5, 2008
so who thinks that the lad who answered the door in Russia WAS Oliver and another series to come ......can't wait

If Nesbitt's character had been wandering around Russia looking for a boy he would have been whisked off to the gulag so fast they'd have left his boots behind

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here