Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Two good dramas, The Fall and The Missing.

Stuart Munday

Jul 6, 2003
Saltdean
Thats what I was getting at I think the mayor and hotel owner are brothers which might explain why he keeps trying to stop the investigation.

Sergei's Celebration

Jan 3, 2010
I've come back home.
Thats what I was getting at I think the mayor and hotel owner are brothers which might explain why he keeps trying to stop the investigation.

Yup, I don't think the coin is the hoteliers sobriety coin but the mayors. Hotelier told his brother that the family were in town and that had gone to the pool and the major sorted out the house in connection with that criminal syndicate.

brighton_girl87

Jul 18, 2006
I just read some good theories for The Missing on the Radio Times site - http://www.radiotimes.com/news/2014-12-10/the-missing-the-best-viewer-theories

I really hope they don't have an ambiguous ending. I cant stand it when the writers decide to leave the ending up to the viewers interpretation, especially after watching a series for 8 weeks.

"He's alive, was kidnapped by X and can be found here. Hooray." OR "He's dead, killed by X, soz" - are the only two endings I will accept.

vegster

Sanity Clause
May 5, 2008
Can someone please let me know when Nesbitt finds his boy, Life is too short for 8 episodes of him running around gurning.

Sergei's Celebration

Jan 3, 2010
I've come back home.
I just read some good theories for The Missing on the Radio Times site - http://www.radiotimes.com/news/2014-12-10/the-missing-the-best-viewer-theories

I really hope they don't have an ambiguous ending. I cant stand it when the writers decide to leave the ending up to the viewers interpretation, especially after watching a series for 8 weeks.

"He's alive, was kidnapped by X and can be found here. Hooray." OR "He's dead, killed by X, soz" - are the only two endings I will accept.

That had something i didn't think about...the scarf...the boy...the pool...

http://i4.mirror.co.uk/incoming/article4525138.ece/alternates/s615/The-Missing.jpg

Screaming J

He'll put a spell on you
Jul 13, 2004
Exiled from the South Country
Owners of the hotel are definitely complicit - woman acts guiltily, husband can't look anyone in the eye. We'll see next week.

Interesting! If so were they giving a way a clue with the music playing at the end of last night's episode? (John Cale's version of 'Heartbreak Hotel')

Stuart Munday

Jul 6, 2003
Saltdean
Really looking forward to this tonight, hope we don't end up being dissapointed.

Had another look at Episode 1 it does look like the hotel owner sitting up the bar listening to Tony and the detective so he is around in 2014 although he has fallen off the wagon, still going for the Mayor who I assume is his brother.

Uncle Spielberg

NSC Patron
Jul 6, 2003
Lancing
The Major is 10/3

Uncle Spielberg

NSC Patron
Jul 6, 2003
Lancing
Alain Deloix 7/4 all the money is on Mark Walsh 8/1 this morning and now 5/2

brighton_girl87

Jul 18, 2006
I'm now thinking the hotel owner/mayor combo is a bit too obvious and I'm leaning more towards Mark having some involvement.

Uncle Spielberg

NSC Patron
Jul 6, 2003
Lancing
Any bloke that nicks someone's wife when they are vunerable is a wrongun

Sergei's Celebration

Jan 3, 2010
I've come back home.
I'm a bit confused by this one. Surely one of the parents would have known if he wasn't wearing the scarf at the pool?

Not long to go until it's all (hopefully) revealed!

the thing that struck me is that Nesbitt never said he was wearing it at the pool just 'on the day he disappeared', we then watched them playing up on the hill during the day and we saw the photo from that day with him wearing it as well. but as that pic shows he didn't have it at the pool.

If it is nothing then its a huge continuity error if it is something then its another finger to the hotelier who can only have taken it from the room.

Stuart Munday

Jul 6, 2003
Saltdean
Some great/weird theories out there, Mollie is still alive and was the girl in Paris, Mark is Garrets brother, James is Oliver and my personal favourite Vincent Bourg is Mollie after a sex change.

The James/Oliver one is interesting as I reckon thats the only scenario which will end with him still being alive and would involve Mark and the wife maybe protecting him from Tony's violent behaviour.

Sergei's Celebration

Jan 3, 2010
I've come back home.
Some great/weird theories out there, Mollie is still alive and was the girl in Paris, Mark is Garrets brother, James is Oliver and my personal favourite Vincent Bourg is Mollie after a sex change.

The James/Oliver one is interesting as I reckon thats the only scenario which will end with him still being alive and would involve Mark and the wife maybe protecting him from Tony's violent behaviour.

But we saw James in the car with Mark on episode 1....

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here