Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Two Derby Fans in Court...

clippedgull

Hotdogs, extra onions
Aug 11, 2003
Near Ducks, Geese, and Seagulls
Both Derby fans pleaded guilty. Fined.

Police representative from Derbyshire said both guys not in Derby County's 'football watch list' but was requesting football banning order to 'send a message'. No previous football related convictions. One guy had clean record.

Magistrates were considering 3yr football banning orders, both fans not represented by counsel asked magistrates to not impose banning orders. Magistrates suggested that they be represented but as case was late in day they were told to take 10 minutes to discuss what they wanted to do.

Both re-appeared and requested a legal representative regarding possible banning orders. Both bailed to re-appear September 2nd at Brighton Magistrates Court.

Source: My man on the inside.

Bwian

Kiss my (_!_)
Jul 14, 2003

wellquickwoody

Many More Voting Years
NSC Patron
Aug 10, 2007
Melbourne
Both Derby fans pleaded guilty. Fined.

Police representative from Derbyshire said both guys not in Derby County's 'football watch list' but was requesting football banning order to 'send a message'. No previous football related convictions. One guy had clean record.

Magistrates were considering 3yr football banning orders, both fans not represented by counsel asked magistrates to not impose banning orders. Magistrates suggested that they be represented but as case was late in day they were told to take 10 minutes to discuss what they wanted to do.

Both re-appeared and requested a legal representative regarding possible banning orders. Both bailed to re-appear September 2nd at Brighton Magistrates Court.

Source: My man on the inside.

As a football fan, and working from the post quoted, and not as a football customer I say 'good for them'. Couple of fellas on an away day got a bit too lairy, carried on too long, got nicked, end.

Travelled back to Brighton for court case, began to realise that the world has changed, want to go home. Get fined, learn lesson, leave, end.

Czechmate

Oct 5, 2011
Brno Czech Republic
As a football fan, and working from the post quoted, and not as a football customer I say 'good for them'. Couple of fellas on an away day got a bit too lairy, carried on too long, got nicked, end.

Travelled back to Brighton for court case, began to realise that the world has changed, want to go home. Get fined, learn lesson, leave, end.

Joke if you ask me , waste of everybody's time . Should of heard what was said on the terraces in the 70's & 80's , I was reasonably young in the 70's and did me no harm . Probably made me wiser now and to expect the worse .

Should concentrate more on trying to get rid of the caravan gypsy morons who are 10 times worse , but that's another thread .

My opinion !

glasfryn

cleaning up cat sick
Nov 29, 2005
somewhere in Eastbourne
Humberside
WTF are they actually Derby supporters

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here