Colonel Hee-Haw of Queen's Park
NSC Patron
Apr 5, 2014
It'll be on National Geographical.

pasty

A different kind of pasty
Jul 5, 2003
West, West, West Sussex
Well I think we now know the two matches Sky will be concentrating on.

West Ham v Villa and Arsenal v Watford, with a keen eye on Everton v Bournemouth

Green Cross Code Man

Wunt be druv
Mar 30, 2006
Eastbourne

West Ham v Villa and Arsenal v Watford, with a keen eye on Everton v Bournemouth
Are sky the only broadcaster with rights? I could have sworn that in our match yesterday, BT said they would keep an eye on this week's results before choosing a match.

RM-Taylor

He's Magic.... You Know
Jan 7, 2006

8 games are on Sky, two free to air on Pick and Sky Sports Mix

Are sky the only broadcaster with rights? I could have sworn that in our match yesterday, BT said they would keep an eye on this week's results before choosing a match.

BT have 2 games yes. I imagine they will be showing Leicester v Man Utd and Wolves v Chelsea

Mo Gosfield

Aug 11, 2010
For those of you who feel that some games have nothing riding on them, I would remind you that there is about £400m in place money up for grabs. Unless Chelsea beat Liverpool tonight, the only positions guaranteed are top, second and bottom. Very roughly, there is about £2m difference between each place. Some clubs could earn an extra £4m on Sunday by winning.
1) 3rd / 4th /5th....Chelsea, Leics, Utd
2) 6th / 7th...........Wolves, Tottenham
3) 8th / 9th / 10th...Sheff U, Burnley, Arsenal
4) 11th / 12th........Everton, Soton
5) 13th / 14th.......Newcastle, Palace
6 ) 15th / 16th......WHU / BHA
7) 17th / 18th / 19th...Villa, Watford, Bmuff

For reference, we finished 17th last season ( £7.7m ) 16th last season paid £9.6m. 15th paid £11.5m. Top ten starts at over £21m. Burnley and Sheff U will earn something in the region of £45 -50m combined for top ten places this season. I'm sure Dyche will have them targetting 8th place and about £25m.

Wardy's twin

Oct 21, 2014
i can forgive our negativity on Monday which secured our place in PL but this Saturday's game has to be one full of adventurous play as there is nothing to loose.

Eeyore

Colonel Hee-Haw of Queen's Park
NSC Patron
Apr 5, 2014
"Burnley and Brighton sign off with an 8 goal thriller".....I can see the headlines now.

Yes, four stationed goals at each end. Still 0-0.

Guinness Boy

Tofu eating wokerati
Helpful Moderator
NSC Patron
Jul 23, 2003
Up and Coming Sunny Portslade
At least we'll be guaranteed a cameo role on MOTD, in the #teamslikeBrighton slot :facepalm:

"Burnley and Brighton sign off with an 8 goal thriller".....I can see the headlines now.

Imagine it actually was a 4-4 with a goal of the season contender, two sendings off and a doozy of an own goal, plus some VAR shenanigans. Having taken us through the "battle for fourth" (Christ, that really shouldn't be a thing) and done the incident by incident, three way relegation battle games, complete with some Bournemouth numpty crying over Zoom, Lineker then has to go "Meanwhile, at Turf Moor, Burnley took on Brighton. You might want to stay tuned for this....."

(It'll actually be 0-0 and we'll get ten seconds while Shearer scratches his arse)

Badger Boy

Mr Badger
Jan 28, 2016
As much of a joke as I think the game is going to be, you just never know. Crystal Palace beat Bournemouth 5-3 on the last day last season and you would not have guessed that beforehand. I won't be watching, we're such a rubbish team to watch and I've decided I've had enough for this season.

blue-shifted

Banned
Feb 20, 2004
a galaxy far far away
As much of a joke as I think the game is going to be, you just never know. Crystal Palace beat Bournemouth 5-3 on the last day last season and you would not have guessed that beforehand. I won't be watching, we're such a rubbish team to watch and I've decided I've had enough for this season.

Through thick and thin mate

PILTDOWN MAN

NSC Patron
Sep 15, 2004
Hurst Green
Thing is it's a million and a half pound game. Not to be sniffed at.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here