Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] TV for last match

SIMMO SAYS

Jul 31, 2012
Incommunicado
As much of a joke as I think the game is going to be, you just never know. Crystal Palace beat Bournemouth 5-3 on the last day last season and you would not have guessed that beforehand. I won't be watching, we're such a rubbish team to watch and I've decided I've had enough for this season.

Yes I've had enough of your moaning this season.
Are you a relative of [MENTION=30242]spence[/MENTION] :moo:

PILTDOWN MAN

NSC Patron
Sep 15, 2004
Hurst Green
Sky Arena it is then channel noonegivesashit

Sheebo

Jul 13, 2003
Yes I've had enough of your moaning this season.
Are you a relative of [MENTION=30242]spence[/MENTION] :moo:

Just clicked on his profile to read posts - all are so negative, critical and controversial. Just don’t get what some people expect. Had a right rant about Mooy too saying how shit he was. I’ll remember it for when Mooy returns to form and bosses prem league games like he did for several earlier this season!

Whoislloydy

May 2, 2016
Vancouver, British Columbia
Arsenal v Watford Premier League 16:00 Sky Sports Football
Burnley v Brighton & Hove Albion Premier League 16:00 Sky Sports Arena
Chelsea v Wolves Premier League 16:00 Sky Sports Premier League
Crystal Palace v Tottenham Hotspur Premier League 16:00 Sky Sports Action
Everton v AFC Bournemouth Premier League 16:00 Sky Sports Golf
Leicester City v Man Utd Premier League 16:00 Sky Sports Main Event
Man City v Norwich City Premier League 16:00 Sky One / Pick
Newcastle United v Liverpool Premier League 16:00 BT Sport TBC
Southampton v Sheffield United Premier League 16:00 Sky Sports Mix
West Ham v Aston Villa Premier League 16:00 BT Sport TBC

Icy Gull

Back on the rollercoaster
Jul 5, 2003
Dodgy stream it is then :rolleyes:

The only reason I’m going to watch is to see if we can threaten their goal from a set piece over 90 mins, I am not giving up on this having been waiting since lockdown finished! :wink:

If someone can post a clip where we have, I’ll give the game a miss.

Badger Boy

Mr Badger
Jan 28, 2016
Just clicked on his profile to read posts - all are so negative, critical and controversial. Just don’t get what some people expect. Had a right rant about Mooy too saying how shit he was. I’ll remember it for when Mooy returns to form and bosses prem league games like he did for several earlier this season!

All completely justified considering how poor the team has been, how poor the tactics have been and how blind some of our fans are to the reality of our shortcomings as a team. I would have thought that the relative success of Burnley, Sheffield United and even Palace would make people question the wisdom of playing for the 15th every season.

As for your comments about Mooy, they're completely divorced from reality but you're as welcome to your opinion as I am to mine. Personally, I would hope to see more of a return from an apparently attacking midfielder but then I would want more of a return from pretty much everyone in the squad, with the exception of Maupay who has done remarkably well considering the lack of chances created for him.

portslade seagull

Jul 19, 2003
portslade
Checking the planner, BT have two games and Sky have cleared nearly every channel to show the other 8.
Only game that means anything would be the Leicester v Man Utd game (presuming Man Utd get at least a point from West Ham on Wednesday).
Nine games with no meaning, now how do the TV companies make us stay in and watch them?

Three teams at the bottom who would disagree with that

rippleman

Oct 18, 2011
All completely justified considering how poor the team has been, how poor the tactics have been and how blind some of our fans are to the reality of our shortcomings as a team. I would have thought that the relative success of Burnley, Sheffield United and even Palace would make people question the wisdom of playing for the 15th every season.

As for your comments about Mooy, they're completely divorced from reality but you're as welcome to your opinion as I am to mine. Personally, I would hope to see more of a return from an apparently attacking midfielder but then I would want more of a return from pretty much everyone in the squad, with the exception of Maupay who has done remarkably well considering the lack of chances created for him.

**** me! And I thought I was a miserable pessimist.

If you can't see our development under a new manager bringing a new style of play and building up his own squad, bringing through young players, maybe you need to find another team to support. I am thoroughly looking forward to next season and the progression I am sure that Mr Chairman and Potter will bring.

Wozza

Shite Supporter
Jul 6, 2003
Burnley v Brighton & Hove Albion Premier League 16:00 Sky Sports Arena

Lovely stuff. Sports Arena (never watched it in my life) is included in my £5/month Now TV mobile deal. Certainly won't be staying in to watch it.

LlcoolJ

Mama said knock you out.
Oct 14, 2009
Sheffield
I'm not pessimistic and I have greatly enjoyed our march to safety after the break. But I won't be watching this as I'll be watching various cricket matches (weather permitting). Much more fun.

Burnley in a dead rubber? Not for me Clive.

Sheebo

Jul 13, 2003

All about opinions of course but think since the lockdown we be down very well. Before it we were poor and low on confidence. Start of the season we were brilliant. So much better and more enjoyable than last season - I feel we’re onto something good but also appreciate how hard this league is. It seems you are judging us on the City game only to me :lol:

Badger Boy

Mr Badger
Jan 28, 2016
**** me! And I thought I was a miserable pessimist.

If you can't see our development under a new manager bringing a new style of play and building up his own squad, bringing through young players, maybe you need to find another team to support. I am thoroughly looking forward to next season and the progression I am sure that Mr Chairman and Potter will bring.

Maybe I am being pessimistic, but I don't think that's unreasonable considering the performances since the resumption of football. I am not suggesting changing the manager, I think there has been a clear progression this season and he has a clear vision for the future and that's the key difference between Potter and Hughton. I'm confident the team will be better next season but I don't want to pretend that the performances this season haven't been poor by any standard with a pudding of a team selection which doesn't benefit any of the players in our team.

All about opinions of course but think since the lockdown we be down very well. Before it we were poor and low on confidence. Start of the season we were brilliant. So much better and more enjoyable than last season - I feel we’re onto something good but also appreciate how hard this league is. It seems you are judging us on the City game only to me :lol:

We have picked up some good results since the lockdown, but I don't think a single performance has been any good. I've been very disappointed, but I'm long enough in the tooth to know that come the start of next season I'll be back ready for football again. I don't think we should be so far behind some of the clubs who have come up and thrived, unlike us despite investing plenty into the squad financially. I feel like we should be doing better, but that isn't an opinion which is shared and I respect that.

I'm really not as miserable as I come across online.

Is it PotG?

Thrifty non-licker
Feb 20, 2017
Sussex by the Sea
LPosEgE.gif

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here