Kiss my (_!_)
Jul 14, 2003
32Red.

Cherry, Cherry, Cherry, Lemon.

Eff off you dickhead.

TWOCHOICEStom

Sep 22, 2007
Brighton
That f***ing Chrysler advert when the couple roll up at the lights and the engine stops. (Like BMWs have for years)

'When did we stop?'
*Totally ignoring her fella and playing with her phone, the woman puts on her favourite shit song*
'Alwaaays with yooooouuu'

WE DIDN'T STOP!! HOORAY!!!! WE CAN DRIVE OFF!!!

Wankers.

Tricky Dicky

Jul 27, 2004
Sunny Shoreham
ITV, Channel 4, Channel 5, The Sky channels, Dave, Gold. Actually, all the adverts annoy me, doesn't matter what channel they are on. Oh, and the Proliferation of adverts on the BBC these days is dreadful.

Thank goodness for Sky+

I don't watch a single TV ad - I always switch over when they come up. Unfortunately my memory is so bad, I often forget which prog I was watching.

There was something on the other day, may have been Foyles War, and there were soooo many ad breaks - at one point I noted there was 7 mins of the program between two breaks. It's turning into US TV.

Hove Seagull

Feb 18, 2008
Havant
100 percent this, thought it was funny at first but they now they way over the top.

The thing is, they know how bloody annoying he is, so they play on it.
However, I have used comparison websites, but not Go Compare, because I'm scared he might pop up on the site.

Kumquat

Mar 2, 2009
Andrew Castle in those daytime ads for I don't know what because i can't remember because all i'm thinking about is how much I hate his smug face, voice, demeanour and all round persona and how much I wish I could be allowed to just shoot him, a one-off hit in the face so he can see it coming. *Breath*

centurion40

Sep 8, 2012
Another vote for the Asda behind every christmas there's Mum, why does the ad need to be so f***ing long. Course with christmas coming we're gonna get bombarded with loads of shite, "Ah with these Ferero Roche you're really spoiling us" Ahhhhh f*** OFF, "Mum's gone to Iceland" good she can f***ing stay there and shag a penguin for all I care.
Rant over, feel better now, medication's kicking in :mad:

Badger

NOT the Honey Badger
NSC Patron
May 8, 2007
Toronto
Wiiiiiiiiiiiiickes :rant:

KNC

Sep 3, 2003
Seven Dials
Andrew Castle in those daytime ads for I don't know what because i can't remember because all i'm thinking about is how much I hate his smug face, voice, demeanour and all round persona and how much I wish I could be allowed to just shoot him, a one-off hit in the face so he can see it coming. *Breath*

Yes, yes, yes. I'm happy it's not just me. I can't stand the obnoxious prick.

Kumquat

Mar 2, 2009
Yes, yes, yes. I'm happy it's not just me. I can't stand the obnoxious prick.

Mark Nicholas too. Didn't he do some like that?

What is it about melodramatic sports presenters doing adverts like this. What next? Garth Crooks selling us f***ing Wonga loans? I can imagine it now. Garth facing the camera with those big sad eyes telling us how up shit creek he was. How no one at BBC sport would lend him anything. Not Claridge, Not Mark Chapman, not Rosenior, not even that young upstart Manish Bhasin whose somehw got a bigger gig than him despite Garth being clearly better. That he was thinking of "doing something stupid" until along came Wonga. Then that huge Garth smile comes out and he waxes lyrical about how they put him back on the road to recovery, helped him pay off his debts, helped him start to love life again, even made him feel young again and helped him get a sexy new girlfriend, a new job (Lineker had to go) and within weeks he was Director General of the BBC and before you knew it the BBC had gone from national pariah and been restored to it's status as leading institution in the world. And everyone now instead of affectionately calling it the Beeb, called it just GIG. Garth is Great.

I think it would work but I don't think Stella Creasey would like it.

Should be coming down soon.

BLOCK F

Feb 26, 2009
Parkinson's insurance ads,Andrew Castle and others,compensation ads and on the BBC,trailers telling how wonderful their news coverage is.............when in many ways it is shit!

Worthingite

Sexy Pete... :D
Sep 16, 2011
Worthing
The Boots adverts. It's a f***ing chemists, last time I checked they were unisex, so why have those retarded bints doing "girly" things, and having "here come the girls" playing in the background. It offends the bollocks off me!!

Djmiles

Barndoor Holroyd
Dec 1, 2005
Kitchener, Canada
Every single TOOTHPASTE advert.

Djmiles

Barndoor Holroyd
Dec 1, 2005
Kitchener, Canada
Seeing Rebecca Night dressed in a devil outfit makes it all worthwhile.

Yes please.

6703396_orig.jpg

Lincoln Imp

Feb 2, 2009
No ads irritate me. I watch ITV about once every two months and am always tremendously excited when they come on. Don't always understand them though.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here