Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

TUT TUT TUT!!! Ultras

EDS

Banned
Nov 11, 2012
No one actually follows you its the internet, now that ones out the way isn't it time you went out and attacked a group of OAP's leaving the Bingo or something.

Very good, did you think of that all by yourself or did your carer help you out

The Truth

Banned
Sep 11, 2008
None of your buisness
Very good, did you think of that all by yourself or did your carer help you out

My carer helps me to think! What's wrong with that!?

I'm still the one who get's to type it!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!0!3!!!!!!4!!!!!!!fd!!!!!

Last edited:

sparkie

Jul 17, 2003
Hove
If you were attacked by a walking stick wielding pensioner who'd just got out of their car, how fast would you have to walk to get away if all you wanted to do was defend yourself ?

The explanations makes no sense from the Palace 'witness', although contributing cantankerous, agressive walking stick misuse wouldn't surprise me at all to be honest.

hans kraay fan club

The voice of reason.
Helpful Moderator
Mar 16, 2005
Chandlers Ford
Amazing.

Not the incident - that's disgraceful.

More Steve Parish's response. Amazing.

Free tickets to Selhurst!? What the holy fu.ck? He might as well have said "tough shit you pairs of Northern trolls. You probably deserved it anyway".

Loving the 'classic Perry' that the Hull chap is sporting in the article btw :thumbsup:

Hmmm, it seems I may have been a bit too quick to condemn the Palace fans, a Hull City Fan has posted on the newspaper comments thing that it really was the Pensioner who started it and the woman fell over.

Oops.

Hmmm, it seems I may have been a bit too quick to condemn the Palace fans, a Hull City Fan has posted on the newspaper comments thing that it really was the Pensioner who started it and the woman fell over.

Oops.

I think you'll find the "Hull City" fan is a well known Palace BBSter.

Se20

Banned
Oct 3, 2012
Maybe the posters who were quick to condemn Palace fans could follow Major's lead, and offer an apology ?

hans kraay fan club

The voice of reason.
Helpful Moderator
Mar 16, 2005
Chandlers Ford
Maybe the posters who were quick to condemn Palace fans could follow Major's lead, and offer an apology ?

Why? The suggestion that the pensioner started it is almost certainly total bullshit.

Dougie

Jan 11, 2012
Why? The suggestion that the pensioner started it is almost certainly total bullshit.

Apparently the old boy got out and steamed in with over zealous walking stick swings . At least hillian 1 had the decency to apogise who else will follow his lead ? " major "? anyone ????

hans kraay fan club

The voice of reason.
Helpful Moderator
Mar 16, 2005
Chandlers Ford
Apparently the old boy got out and steamed in with over zealous walking stick

After they had followed him along the road, rocking his car, banging on his windows and scaring his 9 year old great grandson?

I can't say I blame him. And if he did get out and go at them, (this is a pensioner who walks with a stick) why didn't they just walk off, rather than knocking his wife to the ground and stealing his walking stick? If you believe that they can in any way justify their actions I'm amazed.

It sounds from one of the reports above that one of them got a kicking for his troubles from people who witnessed it, so they clearly didn't feel they'd witnessed self defence.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here