Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Misc] TUPE question..

Wardy's twin

Oct 21, 2014
Appreciate the help. Thank you.

I am not impressed by this new company. Their communication is appalling. They use far too many portals and platforms.
I have had to put 3 new apps on my phone, all pretty useless and don’t seem to update the head office. One to see my payslips, one to look at my rotas, one to book on and off shift.

Then an additional website to book holiday, IT help and other admin. Which raises a digital ticket and I think I’ve spoken to a chatbot on there too. There is no facility to review or manage shifts, pay, holidays etc

The previous company had one app (Parim) that covered all of the above and was all in one place.
And an easy to reach HR department.

I would never have chosen to work for them. Shame. I’ve worked in that role for five years, two weeks into a new company taking over and I am actively looking for alternative employment.
They use far too many portals and platforms. that's how they get to offer cheaper tenders but to be fair many companies with permanent employees have different inhouse applications/webseites for functions like leave, time recording etc. The integrated ones are often pricey and still don't fit....

Westdene Seagull

aka Cap'n Carl Firecrotch
NSC Patron
Oct 27, 2003
The arse end of Hangleton
I don't remember getting a new contract when I was TUPE'd. But that involved Crapita
This - and mine was Capita as well. There is no legal requirement to provide a 'new' contract as the previous one still stands. A good employer will do so - most don't.

Taybha

Whalewhine
Oct 8, 2008
Uwantsumorwat
cigar GIF

drew

Drew
Oct 3, 2006
Burgess Hill
Get the assurance that your old contract is being honoured in writing. A verbal assurance isn't good enough.
Not entirely sure it will make any difference. Until a new contract is issued then I'm sure you will be subject to your existing one. However, if you've got legal expenses cover under a household policy they may have a free helpline you could use!

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here