Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Trump

Harry Wilson's tackle

Harry Wilson's Tackle
NSC Patron
Oct 8, 2003
Faversham
Pence could only pardon federal crimes. State crimes like the New York tax evasion are not pardonable by the president.

There you go again, spoiling my lurid cogitations with your so-called facts. :rolleyes:

Deportivo Seagull

I should coco
Jul 22, 2003
Mid Sussex
There you go again, spoiling my lurid cogitations with your so-called facts. :rolleyes:

Added to that the orange **** wasn’t particularly nice to Pence yesterday and so I suspect he’s not inclined to forgive.
Then there is the case of pardoning Trump for being a ****, but it’s in entirely another matter to pardon him for inciting an act of domestic terrorism, that has cost lives. It would be Pence’s one and only act as the president and would damage his reputation beyond measure.
fWIW, Pence isn’t a shining light either ... I’m being polite ....

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Tom Hark Preston Park

Will Post For Cash
Jul 6, 2003
Right, here's the deal - in catching up with this thread this morning it has become apparent to me how bloody annoying it is when NSC'ers post a link to a tweet, rather than the tweet itself (I know, first world problems and all that).

It is time to rid the board of this scourge. Today the entirety of NSC will learn how to post a tweet PROPERLY. So, taking the tweet linked by [MENTION=225]Hamilton[/MENTION] as an example.....

Click on the tweet so that its unique url is visible in the browser address bar. The url contains a unique, multi-digit number:-

View attachment 132198

In your NSC post, type "[TWEET]"

Then, leaving no spaces, copy and paste the multi-digit number from the tweet's url.

Then, again with no spaces, re-type "[TWEET]" but add a forward slash between the opening square bracket and first "T", like this:-

View attachment 132199

And bingo, the tweet will appear in your post, like so:-

[TWEET]1347100953883906049[/TWEET]

Shouldn't be such a convoluted process tho eh? Hopefully when NSC migrates to a new platform it'll be a tad more user-friendly :dunce:

KeithDublin

Aug 23, 2019
I'm seeing a lot of Tory supporters trying to convince themselves that what is happening in America could never happen here, or that the Right wing of US politics is different to the right wing of UK politics. You're deluding yourselves, so many Tory politicians and people like Farage have used the same play book that Trumpo has: Just look at Gove saying that people are sick of experts or people like Christopher Chope who is an anti masker. Many Tories have completely embraced Trump. There are many similarities between Brexit and Trump's victory.

On a slightly different track, one thing I really hate about this website (I know I don't have to come on here, but the good does outway the bad) is how you get Race baiting threads and dog whistles from certain posters are nothing gets done about it, and then when [MENTION=38333]Swansman[/MENTION] points out (correctly) that ACAB he gets insta banned for a number of weeks. Proving the age old point that Liberals will always side with fascists.

Stat Brother

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
West west west Sussex
Shouldn't be such a convoluted process tho eh? Hopefully when NSC migrates to a new platform it'll be a tad more user-friendly :dunce:

It's no more convoluted than posting pictures or videos, you just have to do it manually writing the word 'tweet' insist 'video' et al.

Harry Wilson's tackle

Harry Wilson's Tackle
NSC Patron
Oct 8, 2003
Faversham
I'm seeing a lot of Tory supporters trying to convince themselves that what is happening in America could never happen here, or that the Right wing of US politics is different to the right wing of UK politics. You're deluding yourselves, so many Tory politicians and people like Farage have used the same play book that Trumpo has: Just look at Gove saying that people are sick of experts or people like Christopher Chope who is an anti masker. Many Tories have completely embraced Trump. There are many similarities between Brexit and Trump's victory.

On a slightly different track, one thing I really hate about this website (I know I don't have to come on here, but the good does outway the bad) is how you get Race baiting threads and dog whistles from certain posters are nothing gets done about it, and then when [MENTION=38333]Swansman[/MENTION] points out (correctly) that ACAB he gets insta banned for a number of weeks. Proving the age old point that Liberals will always side with fascists.

Give it a rest. The mods do a good job, and there are plenty of decent tories (the majority I would imagine). I say that as a card-carrying member of the People's Party and someone who has received a couple of NSC infractions (for being a tit). :shrug:

Hamilton

NSC Patron
Jul 7, 2003
Brighton
Right, here's the deal - in catching up with this thread this morning it has become apparent to me how bloody annoying it is when NSC'ers post a link to a tweet, rather than the tweet itself (I know, first world problems and all that).

It is time to rid the board of this scourge. Today the entirety of NSC will learn how to post a tweet PROPERLY. So, taking the tweet linked by [MENTION=225]Hamilton[/MENTION] as an example.....

Click on the tweet so that its unique url is visible in the browser address bar. The url contains a unique, multi-digit number:-

View attachment 132198

In your NSC post, type "[TWEET]"

Then, leaving no spaces, copy and paste the multi-digit number from the tweet's url.

Then, again with no spaces, re-type "[TWEET]" but add a forward slash between the opening square bracket and first "T", like this:-

View attachment 132199

And bingo, the tweet will appear in your post, like so:-

[TWEET]1347100953883906049[/TWEET]

You learn something new everyday :thumbsup:

Stat Brother

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
West west west Sussex
Do you write the word 'video'? Just click on the icon and paste the url into the middle shirley?

Yes but when you're done it looks exactly the same.
After you've uploaded your item you get to see what NSC needs to reproduce it.
The whole bracket video bracket URL bracket / video bracket.

If NSC had an embed Twitter option it would be with video and pictures because it's exactly the same.

You just have to take 30 seconds to create it yourself.

Stato

Dec 21, 2011
Anyone got ideas for a lock-down celebration of his exit on the 20th? (If he doesn't end the world in the next two weeks).

Mexican food?
Corona beer, Tequila Sunsets?
Orange jelly with Walls ice cream?
Wotsits?

A specially selected playlist? Bye Bye Baby, Go Now, Loser, Don't Look Back In Anger, Lies?

Stuck at home we have to make our own entertainment.

Weststander

NSC Patron
Aug 25, 2011
Withdean area

Why exactly are ALL Coppers barstards?

Just facts.

Have you got a criminal conviction ot two, have you been arrested, do you hate it that police have pulled you up on stuff? Do you not like being told what to do?

Some rules are OK like wearing facemasks, but not laws enforced by the police that piss you off?

Stat Brother

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
West west west Sussex
Looks like it's happening....

Breaking news on LBC but here on Twitter:

[tweet]1347221472893427717[/tweet]

Penis signed onto Grumpy-Trumpy's coat tails for this one moment in history.

I bet he's gutted he only has 2 weeks in the big boy's chair.

I wonder if he'll have enough time too:-

- Ban ALL abortions.
- Ban ALL needle exchanges.
- Repeal the rights of the LGBT community.
- Make homosexuality illegal.
- Denounce all other religions exception Christianity.

Amazingly Trump running a full term was probably to safest thing to happen for America!

Neville's Breakfast

May 1, 2016
Oxton, Birkenhead

You have more in common with Trump than you realise

Last edited:

Scappa

Jul 5, 2017
Penis signed onto Grumpy-Trumpy's coat tails for this one moment in history.

I bet he's gutted he only has 2 weeks in the big boy's chair.

I wonder if he'll have enough time too:-

- Ban ALL abortions.
- Ban ALL needle exchanges.
- Repeal the rights of the LGBT community.
- Make homosexuality illegal.
- Denounce all other religions exception Christianity.

Amazingly Trump running a full term was probably to safest thing to happen for America!

Indeed. Trump is dangerous because he's an idiot and a populist; Pence is dangerous because he actually has conviction with regards these issues.

Stat Brother

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
West west west Sussex
Indeed. Trump is dangerous because he's an idiot and a populist; Pence is dangerous because he actually has conviction with regards these issues.

Penis is dangerous because God tells him what to do.

Razzoo

Sep 11, 2011
N. Yorkshire

You really think ACAB! I hope you never ever need to call them then.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here