Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Trump

worthingseagull123

May 5, 2012
:lolol:

Top tier fishing. Caught a few.

Unless... serious?? Nah... surely not.

The sad reality is we have a lot of leftie tossers like Owen Jones, Caroline Lucas etc going off on one tonight.

Yet all summer we’ve had Antifa violence against individuals, torching businesses, cars and other private property and we hear nothing.

What would have happened if Trump had won this election and Antifa had stormed the Capitol Building? The same leftie tossers would be rejoicing calling it legitimate protest and rightful revolution.

These lefty commentators are as vile as Trump and his ilk.

Stat Brother

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
West west west Sussex
No. I am not being serious.

Unfortunately NSC does have retards that react hysterically and send abuse.
Mrs Brown's Boys are looking for a new comedy writer.
You should apply.

Acker79

NSC Patron
Nov 15, 2008
Brighton
I have to admit I don’t really follow American politics. I wouldn’t recognize him if I saw him. I just remember him being mentioned on here then saw the extract of today’s speech. I will defer to you if you follow that madhouse.

As senate majority leader, he refused to hear Merrick Garland's nomination for supreme court when a vacancy arose a year from the end of Obama's second term because he felt the american people should have say with the upcoming election. He then rushed through Amy Comey Barratt late last year while refusing to bring the senate together to vote on aid during the pandemic. He had been vowing to block any of Biden's agenda (as he had done for the final chunk of Obama's presidency) when he thought he would remain as senate majority leader. With the run off election in Georgia last night falling Biden's way, McConnell is now in the minority and is preaching bipartisanship and working together. It's craven hypocrisy.

Harry Wilson's tackle

Harry Wilson's Tackle
NSC Patron
Oct 8, 2003
Faversham

A1X

NSC Patron
Sep 1, 2017
Deepest, darkest Sussex
I do wonder whether this is not Antifa doing this. Seems plausible that they are doing this to stir things up and discredit.

They are t**ts at the best of times.

Mate, the "antifa" you so hate are literally the guys who oppose the morons we've seen tonight. Try not to embarrass yourself.

Super Steve Earle

Feb 23, 2009
North of Brighton
Mitch McConnell gets a lot of stick on here but I’ve just seen an extract of his speech. The kind of statesmanship we have never seen from Trump

Honestly? McConnell is a mean so and so who has been right up Trumps arse and is barely a scintilla less corrupt.

A1X

NSC Patron
Sep 1, 2017
Deepest, darkest Sussex
[TWEET]1346937057373868032[/TWEET]

Sounds like Pence has had enough of this shit.

Easy 10

Brain dead MUG SHEEP
Jul 5, 2003
Location Location
Russia should disband and defund the KGB - They are obviously not needed any more. You just walk into the Capital Building in the US and rifle through anyone's desk that you want.

I wonder if this is a clip from the latest James Bond Movie ?

All jokes aside, its a genuinely jaw-dropping picture. For some random herbert to invade one of the inner sanctums of the US Senate and loll about on the desk of the Speaker of the House of Representatives almost defies belief.

2020 - "Well that was pretty f*cked up huh ?"
2021 - "Hold my beer"

Igzilla

Sep 27, 2012
Worthing
I do wonder whether this is not Antifa doing this. Seems plausible that they are doing this to stir things up and discredit.

They are t**ts at the best of times.

I am ashamed to say I come from Worthing with brain dead c**nts like this. BAN.

Nobby

Sep 29, 2007
The sad reality is we have a lot of leftie tossers like Owen Jones, Caroline Lucas etc going off on one tonight.

Yet all summer we’ve had Antifa violence against individuals, torching businesses, cars and other private property and we hear nothing.

What would have happened if Trump had won this election and Antifa had stormed the Capitol Building? The same leftie tossers would be rejoicing calling it legitimate protest and rightful revolution.

These lefty commentators are as vile as Trump and his ilk.

Stop it, please stop it. [emoji1787][emoji1787][emoji1787][emoji1787][emoji1787]

Harry Wilson's tackle

Harry Wilson's Tackle
NSC Patron
Oct 8, 2003
Faversham
Mrs Brown's Boys are looking for a new comedy writer.
You should apply.

Mmmmm....It didn't go all that well for him when he scripted 'Love Thy Neighbour' to be fair.

worthingseagull123

May 5, 2012
Mate, the "antifa" you so hate are literally the guys who oppose the morons we've seen tonight. Try not to embarrass yourself.

I see they oppose them by attacking random people in the street, smashing up buildings, lootings and starting fires.

Yeah there is a huge far right presence in the NW where Antifa do their worse.

Stat Brother

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
West west west Sussex
As senate majority leader, he refused to hear Merrick Garland's nomination for supreme court when a vacancy arose a year from the end of Obama's second term because he felt the american people should have say with the upcoming election. He then rushed through Amy Comey Barratt late last year while refusing to bring the senate together to vote on aid during the pandemic. He had been vowing to block any of Biden's agenda (as he had done for the final chunk of Obama's presidency) when he thought he would remain as senate majority leader. With the run off election in Georgia last night falling Biden's way, McConnell is now in the minority and is preaching bipartisanship and working together. It's craven hypocrisy.
Jon Sopel just rather pointedly skewed McConnell.

Explaining how we got here he said "Mitch McConnell has said there was no voter fraud, today".

Sums him up perfectly.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here