Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Trump

spence

British and Proud
Oct 15, 2014
Crawley
I’m not the left, far from it. I’ve had many a row with Corbyn devotees on NSC.

I just hate a regime in Washington that doesn’t give a damn about the planet, pollution, climate change, women’s rights and is friendlier to KKK nazis than to the victims of racism.

Trump has been the bookies favourite to win a second term for most of the last 4 years, it’s no long shot to call that, I even thought about having money on it as a strange insurance bet!

Trump was 3-1/7/2 last month.

spence

British and Proud
Oct 15, 2014
Crawley
On Betfair tonight, in essence they’re the same.

The Democrats scored a huge own goal with the far older than (obese/unhealthy/old Trump) candidates of Sanders and Biden.

Neither would be seen as giving vitality up to 2025, although I’m desperate for Biden to win.

A lot of what goes on in the US effects the UK. Normally i wouldn't be interested in US politics but with what has been going on lately i'm Desperate for a Trump win. I also feel the UK stands a better chance of a trade deal with a Trump government. The Democrats would put us at the back of the queue as Obama once said.

Tyrone Biggums

Jun 25, 2006
Geelong, Australia
That's the problem with a BLM type group. They have a voice and the voice has said often "defund Police".

Trouble is regular black people don't want less Police, they want what they have and some want more and better funding.

A majority of Black Americans have said they want police presence in their area to either remain the same or increase, despite recent protests over police brutality, according to new polls.

A Gallup poll conducted from June 23 to July 6 surveying more than 36,000 U.S. adults found that 61 percent of Black Americans said they'd like police to spend the same amount of time in their community, while 20 percent answered they'd like to see more police, totaling 81 percent. Just 19 percent of those polled said they wanted police to spend less time in their area.

That seems opposed to what BLM are saying.

What Defunding the Police Really Means
July 6, 2020
We know that police don’t keep us safe — and as long as we continue to pump money into our corrupt criminal justice system at the expense of housing, health, and education investments — we will never be truly safe.

That’s why we are calling to #DefundPolice and #InvestInCommunities — and in our new video, Black Lives Matter Managing Director Kailee Scales helps break down just how it works.

BLM views are in the extreme, they don't represent a majority they claim to speak for.

Thunder Bolt

Silly old bat
A lot of what goes on in the US effects the UK. Normally i wouldn't be interested in US politics but with what has been going on lately i'm Desperate for a Trump win. I also feel the UK stands a better chance of a trade deal with a Trump government. The Democrats would put us at the back of the queue as Obama once said.

I’ve got some cans of soup I can sell you.

Klaas

I've changed this
Nov 1, 2017
The trouble is, you lot one the left believe what CNN, the Guardian, BBC etc tell you with all the fake news.

Americans will vote Trump in again thanks to BLM and the Democrats turning cities into shtholes.

You lot believe all the fake news, I on the other hand, get my information from, checks notes, what Trump says. :lol:

What a joke. Do you really believe it's only 'the left' who despise Trump. Take NSC for example. This thread has survived being thrown in to the Bigot Pit because most people, of all political persuasions, broadly agree on the sex case, racist, violence instigating narcissist.

Bet your Facebook liked pages list is an interesting read.

Klaas

I've changed this
Nov 1, 2017
Anyone who would welcome a win for Trump must have a mental age of about 7, be incredibly thick, or just be a complete and utter moron. That's got [MENTION=30242]spence[/MENTION] covered I reckon.

:lolol::lolol:

And there we go. Hiney, who usually has no interest in most political threads as far as I can tell. Probably just filling up his molotov cocktails right now and heading for Portland.

knocky1

Jan 20, 2010
Spence has obviously made his satirical comments to highlight Trump’s muddling of Presidential duties with campaigning.
Furthermore that he is gambling heavily on race. Are all sexy, suburban housewives racist? Are all Republican voters White Supremacists? Should the UK want this for better Trade?

Raising these intelligent points pretending to be in the mindset of a thick, Confederate, red neck Trump supporter is Baron Cohen at his best.

Bevendean Hillbilly

Sep 4, 2006
Nestling in green nowhere
. Are all sexy, suburban housewives racist? Are all Republican voters White Supremacists? Should the UK want this for better Trade?

The U.K is going to be begging for preferential trade whoever gets in. And, frankly, what the U.S is up to will be a worry for this reason.

The Democrats are far more EU friendly (historically) because, well, they’re more about maintaining world order rather than Trumpists.

As far as I can see he is a ludicrous man-child running around the States trying to fan a race war, petrochemical ecological disaster and a withdrawal behind a wall of Missiles and national guardsmen when shit goes down.

Sooner he’s gone, the safer I’ll sleep. Bloody maniac as my old nan would say...of neighbours normally.

Oh...and I worry that he’s right to adopt the view that White America is overwhelmingly racist. Black poverty, crime and associated issues are right in front of their eyes whenever they turn on the TV, drive their ridiculous massive cars through the poor districts or send their Kids to high school.

I spent a lot of time in the U.S for work. Black Lives really don’t matter for a lot of regular white people...especially in the flyover states.

Last edited:

WATFORD zero

NSC Patron
Jul 10, 2003

Bless.

We are going to get totally shafted on any US trade deal, regardless of who is in power. Why would any significant economy want to willingly give part of that economy away to us :facepalm:

Bevendean Hillbilly

Sep 4, 2006
. Are all sexy, suburban housewives racist? Are all Republican voters White Supremacists? Should the UK want this for better Trade?

The U.K is going to be begging for preferential trade whoever gets in. And, frankly, what the U.S is up to will be a worry for this reason.

The Democrats are far more EU friendly (historically) because, well, they’re more about maintaining world order rather than Trumpists.

As far as I can see he is a ludicrous man-child running around the States trying to fan a race war, petrochemical ecological disaster and a withdrawal behind a wall of Missiles and national guardsmen when shit goes down.

Sooner he’s gone, the safer I’ll sleep. Bloody maniac as my old nan would say...of neighbours normally.

Bry Nylon

Test your smoke alarm
Helpful Moderator
Jul 21, 2003
Playing snooker
I think it is safe to say that whichever party wins - Republicans or Democrates - they will look to do a trade deal with West Yorkshire first and the rest of the UK will just have to wait in line.

Bevendean Hillbilly

Sep 4, 2006
I think it is safe to say that whichever party wins - Republicans or Democrates - they will look to do a trade deal with West Yorkshire first and the rest of the UK will just have to wait in line.

They’d better hope they do or a horde of semi literate bellends will troll their twitter, insta and chatrooms claiming that Trump is Leeds through and through because he once wore a flat cap and looked at a whippet.

schmunk

"Members"
Jan 19, 2018
Mid mid mid Sussex

The border wall's coming along nicely...

BCV9.jpg

BLM - Bradford Lives Matter

Dick Swiveller

Sep 9, 2011
Spence has obviously made his satirical comments to highlight Trump’s muddling of Presidential duties with campaigning.
Furthermore that he is gambling heavily on race. Are all sexy, suburban housewives racist? Are all Republican voters White Supremacists? Should the UK want this for better Trade?

Raising these intelligent points pretending to be in the mindset of a thick, Confederate, red neck Trump supporter is Baron Cohen at his best.

Well you can only hope they are satirical. Because otherwise, either his dying swan act on here was exactly that or he actually did have this pernicious virus and yet still supports a man who has presided over the death of well over 150000 of his citizens whilst pushing useless drugs and psychotic "treatments".

A1X

NSC Patron
Sep 1, 2017
Deepest, darkest Sussex
People hate the politics of left

Which is a sad indictment of humanity as a species, frankly.

"Fairness and equality? **** that."

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here