Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Trump

Pavilionaire

Jul 7, 2003
The impromptu walk by Trump and his entourage to the church in Lafayette Square was just bizarre, another WTF moment from this President. I think it's all getting to him.

Lyndhurst 14

Jan 16, 2008
11 pm curfew in NYC tonight. Seeing as everything is either shut or boarded up that's not really going to cause a problem.

Still hoping New York Governor Andrew Cuomo might throw his hat into the ring for Democratic Presidential candidate, apparently he can still do that at the Democratic National Convention in August if he wants. He has to be a better choice than Sleepy Joe

Eeyore

Colonel Hee-Haw of Queen's Park
NSC Patron
Apr 5, 2014

Juan Albion

Chicken Sniffer 3rd Class
The rector of the church opposite the White House where Trump did his photo op just confirmed that that was the first time #bunkerboy had been there since St Patrick's Day last year.

Oh, and he (the rector) and all his staff had been in the protest that got cleared to make room for #DoNothingDonald.

Lyndhurst 14

Jan 16, 2008
The rector of the church opposite the White House where Trump did his photo op just confirmed that that was the first time #bunkerboy had been there since St Patrick's Day last year.

Oh, and he (the rector) and all his staff had been in the protest that got cleared to make room for #DoNothingDonald.

Classy putdown by one of the bishops from the DC church - good on yer missus. Looks like Trumps photo op has backfired and he's shown up for the low life he is.

https://www.cnn.com/2020/06/01/politics/cnntv-bishop-trump-photo-op/index.html?fbclid=IwAR0mxnlvx7QbrRtC9G3llHPDiwh4A4cdDcMcUMWqR8bpCU9hElh89w6s6jw

Juan Albion

Chicken Sniffer 3rd Class
Classy putdown by one of the bishops from the DC church - good on yer missus. Looks like Trumps photo op has backfired and he's shown up for the low life he is.

https://www.cnn.com/2020/06/01/politics/cnntv-bishop-trump-photo-op/index.html?fbclid=IwAR0mxnlvx7QbrRtC9G3llHPDiwh4A4cdDcMcUMWqR8bpCU9hElh89w6s6jw

Unfortunately, that might even help him with his base. That church is an episcopal one (Church of England in Blighty) and it has a long record of getting involved with lots of social justice issues. Lots of evangelicals actually dislike social justice (although it tended to be quite a big thing for Jesus) and will see it as a good thing that Trump has upset them.

Stat Brother

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
West west west Sussex
Worldwide, or just US? They were saying 130,000 US by end of August on the news.
I'm so sorry you are correct oddly I didn't even have a moments 'are you sure, that sounds a bit high' pause when writing.

Yep I was wrong I meant a conservative estimate of 130,000, sorry.

Last edited:

Stat Brother

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
West west west Sussex

That rector needs to get his facts straight.
The Bible is Donaldino's favourite book of all time:-

You can't say that's a clip of a man who would only invoke Christianity just to gain votes from the religious right.

Stat Brother

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
West west west Sussex
This is pure Alan Partridge!
How many times do you think Donny saw his own book and said 'second only to the Bible'.

I'll hazard a guess at none.

Springal

Feb 12, 2005
GOSBTS
According to Twitter, they have jammed all telecommunications in Washington DC, so no-one can update anyone on what is going on there.

Seems very sinister to me.

Trump has well and truly lost the dressing room.

That was fake news, no such thing happened

Grombleton

Surrounded by <div>s
Dec 31, 2011
That was fake news, no such thing happened

Yeah, i've since noticed that - apparently was a ploy to try to deter future protests in other towns.

beorhthelm

A. Virgo, Football Genius
Jul 21, 2003
i wonder if his reaction will backfire on Trump. he think it looks strong, he's playing to his own crowd, but how many moderate, middle of the road republicans will be appalled by the uncaring and heavy handed attitude and simply not vote?

Seasider78

Nov 14, 2004
That rector needs to get his facts straight.
The Bible is Donaldino's favourite book of all time:-

You can't say that's a clip of a man who would only invoke Christianity just to gain votes from the religious right.

What’s your favourite Beatles album?

I think I would have to say the best of the Beatles

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here