Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Trump

Garry Nelson's Left Foot

Jul 7, 2003
tokyo
I was reading an article about Trump. It mentioned his being impeached and I thought to myself 'oh yeah, I forgot he was impeached'.

That's mental.

Bill Clinton was president for eight years, his term finishing 20 years ago. If he's remembered for one thing it's that he was impeached. Trump has been president for three and a half years, his impeachment was only 6 months ago and I'd already forgotten about it. The man is at the centre of so many shit storms, one after the other and many at the same time that I genuinely forgot he was impeached.

It's staggering how much chaos and division he has achieved in such a short space of time. One way or another he's not going to be one of the forgotten presidents.

Pinkie Brown

I'll look after the skirt
Sep 5, 2007
Neues Zeitalter DDR
Like another unhinged despot in 1945, Trump has run to the bunker whilst everything around him is in flames. The White House lights are switched off. Such a metaphor for Trumps presidency.

[Tweet]1267262853448335361[/Tweet]

WhiteHouse.jpg

Grombleton

Surrounded by <div>s
Dec 31, 2011
According to Twitter, they have jammed all telecommunications in Washington DC, so no-one can update anyone on what is going on there.

Seems very sinister to me.

Trump has well and truly lost the dressing room.

Stat Brother

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
West west west Sussex
According to Twitter, they have jammed all telecommunications in Washington DC, so no-one can update anyone on what is going on there.

The problem is he hasn't lost the dressing room.

He's not even lost half the dressing room.
His room is overflowing with bow and arrow white folk firing into crowds of black people.

But inexplicably only last week Trump had an approval rating of 39% among minority groups.

Bakero

Languidly clinical
Oct 9, 2010
Almería
The problem is he hasn't lost the dressing room.

He's not even lost half the dressing room.
His room is overflowing with bow and arrow white folk firing into crowds of black people.

But inexplicably only last week Trump had an approval rating of 39% among minority groups.

If anything these protests will strengthen Trump's position.

Stat Brother

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
West west west Sussex
If anything these protests will strengthen Trump's position.
Yep which brings us back to Biden.

If an American supports Trump - They will vote Trump.

Everyone else might vote:-

They might vote Republican.
They might vote Democrat.

But I can't imagine anyone as desperate to vote Biden as Trump's Army will be to vote 4 More Years.

Bakero

Languidly clinical
Oct 9, 2010
Almería
Yep which brings us back to Biden.

If an American supports Trump - They will vote Trump.

Everyone else might vote:-

They might vote Republican.
They might vote Democrat.

But I can't imagine anyone as desperate to vote Biden as Trump's Army will be to vote 4 More Years.

God, it's depressing.

vegster

Sanity Clause
May 5, 2008
I was reading an article about Trump. It mentioned his being impeached and I thought to myself 'oh yeah, I forgot he was impeached'.

That's mental.

Bill Clinton was president for eight years, his term finishing 20 years ago. If he's remembered for one thing it's that he was impeached. Trump has been president for three and a half years, his impeachment was only 6 months ago and I'd already forgotten about it. The man is at the centre of so many shit storms, one after the other and many at the same time that I genuinely forgot he was impeached.

It's staggering how much chaos and division he has achieved in such a short space of time. One way or another he's not going to be one of the forgotten presidents.

Ah, but it wasn't a proper impeachment, it was a kind of hazy okish impeachment.

Stat Brother

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
West west west Sussex
You shouldn't be able to openly call out a racist President, this easily.

[tweet]1267434250841624579[/tweet]

Guinness Boy

Tofu eating wokerati
Helpful Moderator
NSC Patron
Jul 23, 2003
Up and Coming Sunny Portslade
Of course you are correct, nobody has to be Presidential in order to be a better president than Trumpet.

For me, from the outside looking in, Biden is still more of the same.
An old white rich guy with his own questionable sexual past.

I wouldn't have too much faith in generation change beginning in the Biden presidency.

Vote for Joe! Not quite as shit and a little less mad.....

Not strapline of the century, is it?

Stat Brother

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
West west west Sussex
I saw this a few days ago, from 1968, all rather precedent.

Stat Brother

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
West west west Sussex
Perfectly normal:-

[tweet]1267409515965792256[/tweet]

clapham_gull

Legacy Fan
Aug 20, 2003

False, just people causing mischief on Twitter.

Journalists at the scene confirmed it was nonsense.

Sent from my MAR-LX1A using Tapatalk

Eeyore

Colonel Hee-Haw of Queen's Park
NSC Patron
Apr 5, 2014
They said the fourth world war would be conducted with sticks and stones. I think the the third is being conducted in Twitter.

vegster

Sanity Clause
May 5, 2008
In other news …..

"The family of George Floyd has had a private autopsy performed on his body, with pathologists concluding that the cause of death was asphyxiation from sustained pressure.
Pathologists who conducted the examination “found the manner of Mr Floyd’s death was homicide caused by asphyxia due to neck and back compression that led to a lack of blood flow to the brain....and impeded his ability to breathe,” a statement released by the family and their attorneys said today. "

The Guardian.

Eeyore

Colonel Hee-Haw of Queen's Park
NSC Patron
Apr 5, 2014
In other news …..

"The family of George Floyd has had a private autopsy performed on his body, with pathologists concluding that the cause of death was asphyxiation from sustained pressure.
Pathologists who conducted the examination “found the manner of Mr Floyd’s death was homicide caused by asphyxia due to neck and back compression that led to a lack of blood flow to the brain....and impeded his ability to breathe,” a statement released by the family and their attorneys said today. "

The Guardian.

I think the result of that will simply be a war of words. One side saying the pathologist told them what they wanted to hear, the other saying that the state coroner was biased against them.

All we know is that he wouldn't be dead if they hadn't held him down like that.

BadFish

Huge Member
Oct 19, 2003
Of course you are correct, nobody has to be Presidential in order to be a better president than Trumpet.

For me, from the outside looking in, Biden is still more of the same.
An old white rich guy with his own questionable sexual past.

I wouldn't have too much faith in generation change beginning in the Biden presidency.
The good folks of America should be down on their knees begging for Bernie to stand.

Sent from my Redmi Note 7 using Tapatalk

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here