Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Trump

LlcoolJ

Mama said knock you out.
Oct 14, 2009
Sheffield
The armed protesters in the Michigan state house are an alarming sight. Anyone imagine what the police response would be if several hundred armed Muslims stormed the building and tried to force their way in. Something tells me that police wouldn't just be containing them.
It's good sport watching it. Unless you live there of course.

The "Michigan Militia" have been a thing for decades as you probably know.

Sad white supremacists with a massive conspiracy theory chip on their shoulders. Obama being President pushed them to the brink. This pandemic is exactly what they needed to chuck themselves over the cliff.

They've been arming themselves for years in preparation for a war against the government, for some reason.

They'd get taken out in about five minutes if the government wanted to hit them with a SWAT team.

But it's open season for nut jobs (see Icke, Jones oh and Eamon Holmes) at the moment so it's not surprising that the thickest of the thick are making some noise.

Tiny penised men with big guns that they'll never dare use. Shouting a bit and then going home.

"F*** yeah! We showed those liberal pussies! USA!"

Er no mate, you just made yourself look like a complete ****. As per.

Stat Brother

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
West west west Sussex
Yet another in my all too frequent series of, 'walk away slowly' posts:-

[tweet]1256223127937392640[/tweet]

daveinplzen

Aug 31, 2018

Attachments

• safe_image.jpg
    safe_image.jpg
    48.9 KB · Views: 216

daveinplzen

Aug 31, 2018
It's good sport watching it. Unless you live there of course.

The "Michigan Militia" have been a thing for decades as you probably know.

Sad white supremacists with a massive conspiracy theory chip on their shoulders. Obama being President pushed them to the brink. This pandemic is exactly what they needed to chuck themselves over the cliff.

They've been arming themselves for years in preparation for a war against the government, for some reason.

They'd get taken out in about five minutes if the government wanted to hit them with a SWAT team.

But it's open season for nut jobs (see Icke, Jones oh and Eamon Holmes) at the moment so it's not surprising that the thickest of the thick are making some noise.

Tiny penised men with big guns that they'll never dare use. Shouting a bit and then going home.

"F*** yeah! We showed those liberal pussies! USA!"

Er no mate, you just made yourself look like a complete ****. As per.

I think it was Jim Jeffries who said about militias 'youre taking guns to a drone fight' :lolol:

vegster

Sanity Clause
May 5, 2008
The armed protesters in the Michigan state house are an alarming sight. Anyone imagine what the police response would be if several hundred armed Muslims stormed the building and tried to force their way in. Something tells me that police wouldn't just be containing them.

Interesting point made by James O'Brien, the other day. "It's now a matter of fact, not opinion, that the President of the USA will condemn a black footballer for a peaceful protest and praise white gunmen terrorising an elected politician. In his own country. "

And we accept this as a new " Normal " ?

Blackadder

Brighton Bhuna Boy
Jul 6, 2003
Haywards Heath
late notice I know, but for those of you who have access to CNN (506 on Sky) record the CNN Special report at 3am (in 3 hours time). It's all about Trump and the virus. Could be worth a watch.

LlcoolJ

Mama said knock you out.
Oct 14, 2009
Sheffield
Uh oh. That's not about the bungle**** is it?

Anyway, the star of that of clip is so mental, he's a lost cause.
Alex Jones was involved in Trump's election campaign, along with a lot of other very shady characters, to put it politely. Read Jon Ronson's book The Elephant In The Room. He was there. Jon I mean.

This is part of where Trump's "fake news" bullshit comes from. He realised you can feed any kind of bollocks to people, whip em up and then brand facts "fake".

Cummings, Icke, Jones, Trump, Farage, Yaxley-Lennon..... They all play the same game with various levels of success.

And they are all total scumbags.

Weststander

NSC Patron
Aug 25, 2011
Withdean area
Alex Jones was involved in Trump's election campaign, along with a lot of other very shady characters, to put it politely. Read Jon Ronson's book The Elephant In The Room. He was there. Jon I mean.

This is part of where Trump's "fake news" bullshit comes from. He realised you can feed any kind of bollocks to people, whip em up and then brand facts "fake".

Cummings, Icke, Jones, Trump, Farage, Yaxley-Lennon..... They all play the same game with various levels of success.

Icke stands out as actually believing his bullshit, and he was doing this for decades before the others cottoned on. A sports presenter, who went dangerously nuts.

Missing Trump’s daily press conferences btw. We had a lot of fun taking the p, as did most of the rest of the world it seemed.

Stat Brother

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
West west west Sussex

Louis interviews Jon in a new podcast.

Ronson was saying how he never really bought into Alex Jones.
He always felt Jones was a bit of a shill, just saying X to sell Y.

But he spoke with someone who'd worked for Jones for 4 years, who was absolutely adamant that it's not a front and the AJ we see is AJ.

The fella went on to say as a kid Jones was the worst bully.
So much so all his ongoing victims got together and lured Jones to a barn on the pretext of a party.

When he arrived they jumped him and kicked 7 shades out of him.
They nearly killed him, smashed his teeth in and is the reason he still walks with a limp.

Which is why he now has such a hard on for conspiracy theories.
As far as he's concerned 'everybody is in on 'it', behind his back'.

Stat Brother

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
West west west Sussex
This seems rather unlikely, esp as he's siding himself with the heavily armed whack jobs most likely to shoot the President:-

[tweet]1257099816762572803[/tweet]

Blackadder

Brighton Bhuna Boy
Jul 6, 2003
Haywards Heath
late notice I know, but for those of you who have access to CNN (506 on Sky) record the CNN Special report at 3am (in 3 hours time). It's all about Trump and the virus. Could be worth a watch.

Just watched it. The Orange Oaf has literally the blood of thousands of Americans on his hands. I wonder if Americans may flee to Mexico to get away from it (Just as well that wall hasn't been built).

The documentary showed the horror on his medical advisors' faces when Trump said anyone who wanted a test could have one, and that they were 100% accurate. Apart from Pence who always has the same dead pan expression (I am not convinced he is not an android).

Well worth a watch.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here