Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Trump

knocky1

Jan 20, 2010
He was a sleeping and a creeping.

Hilary, Barack, Joe and Bernie all have done FA as required. Trump is the one in control.
His re-election or not will be based on how he plays Covid19. He is the one on the stage. He needs to kick start the economy. An impossible task when his Dad is not there to bail him out this time.
A no win situation for humanity. ☹️

Stat Brother

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
West west west Sussex
you are joking right? In terms of TV viewers it's incredibly impressive, it'll be in the top 5 most viewed programs on TV in the entire country.
/QUOTE]

8 point 5 does not make it anywhere near top 5.

The Big Bang Theory averaged nearly 18m per episode. Young Sheldon was 15m. NCIS, 16m.

Friends finale 50+m.

8.5m makes it no better than a sh1t sitcom. Young Sheldon got nearly twice his viewers and that was dreadful.

It's not 8.5m.

Although I'm not entirely sure it's something like 8.5 audience share.
It's not something that's ever made sense to me and, unsurprisingly, I've never really bothered to find out.

Edit - Sorry my mistake Donny does say 8.5m for cable news.
So I'm guessing that's a biggly number for that, just less biggly overall.

As you were.

Last edited:

vegster

Sanity Clause
May 5, 2008
I see he's accusiing medical staff of stealing masks now.How on earth can people defend this oaf.

The usual Trump babies will be along in a bit, some have no shame.

vegster

Sanity Clause
May 5, 2008
[tweet]1244883865921114112[/tweet]

Surely no ? he couldn't be that thick could he ? And to think of the abuse Dianne Abbott received.....

On a serious note, although Trump has said that America will be fine, the " numbers " as he likes to say, in the US are in fact going through the roof, can see there being a very bad death toll and there is not much that can stop it now.

The_Viper

Oct 10, 2010
Charlotte, NC
The US is absolutely ****ed. There was a story in Charlotte this week of a journo driving past parks on day 4 of lockdown. They were PACKED full of people. In NYC yesterday as the naval ship sailed into port to offer 1000 more beds, HUNDREDS of people gathered to take pictures, hang out and chat. I have tried to find a way to blame Trump for those things but can't find a good enough reach to do it so you won't really care about this, but the public here just truly do not care. At all.

hans kraay fan club

The voice of reason.
Helpful Moderator
Mar 16, 2005
Chandlers Ford
The US is absolutely ****ed. There was a story in Charlotte this week of a journo driving past parks on day 4 of lockdown. They were PACKED full of people. In NYC yesterday as the naval ship sailed into port to offer 1000 more beds, HUNDREDS of people gathered to take pictures, hang out and chat. I have tried to find a way to blame Trump for those things but can't find a good enough reach to do it so you won't really care about this, but the public here just truly do not care. At all.

You don't think the President initially announcing that the whole thing was a 'hoax', and more recently going on TV every day, telling the nation that everything is GREAT, and that they'll all be back to work in two weeks' time, has any impact on people's perceptions or behaviour??

Stat Brother

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
West west west Sussex
You don't think the President initially announcing that the whole thing was a 'hoax', and more recently going on TV every day, telling the nation that everything is GREAT, and that they'll all be back to work in two weeks' time, has any impact on people's perceptions or behaviour??
It's only Chinese flu.

As per John Oliver there's also plenty of Trumpites on the TV saying 'they would rather catch it and die, than ruin the great American economy'.

vegster

Sanity Clause
May 5, 2008

This might have had a slight influence.....

The_Viper

Oct 10, 2010
Charlotte, NC

flu.jpg

It certainly looks to me that the media were also waving this off as no big deal, what part do they have to play in all this? Or is this all just Orange Mans fault? Trump has handled this like shit, just like the majority of world leaders. Nobody should be surprised he's handling it like shit, but to blame everything on him is straight up nonsense.

Soylent Blue

Banned
Mar 13, 2019
My opinion of Trump is based upon his own words, and his own words only. The hyperbole, the contradictions, the fact that everything is about his inflated view of himself and his distaste for any form of criticism. His Twitter feed suggests he is unhinged in some way.

I've never been disturbed at The US electing a Republican. But I still can't believe how anyone could support this bloke.

Partly right and in part your perspective. He carries on, "This is incredable, this is amazing, this is the best ever, this is huge or Yuge etc" as if he is selling everything including himself. its the way he speaks, most supporters just ignore what he says and look to see if he kept his election promises. For the MSM its the other way around. That is in part why you have a disonect with why voters vote for him.

Soylent Blue

Banned
Mar 13, 2019

pb21

Apr 23, 2010

This is what he said:

One of my people came up to me and said, ‘Mr. President, they (the Democrats) tried to beat you on Russia, Russia, Russia. That didn’t work out too well. They couldn’t do it. They tried the impeachment hoax. That was on a perfect conversation. They tried anything, they tried it over and over, they’ve been doing it since you got in. It’s all turning, they lost, it’s all turning. Think of it. Think of it. And this is their new hoax. But you know, we did something that’s been pretty amazing. We’re 15 people [cases of coronavirus infection] in this massive country. And because of the fact that we went early, we went early, we could have had a lot more than that.

Not really fake news IMO.

Soylent Blue

Banned
Mar 13, 2019
This is what he said:

Not really fake news IMO.

It doesn't concern the virus but the democrats attempts to spin his response to the virus as being his fault. And he like most leaders was slow out of the gate but has been playing catch up like most leaders, apart from Sweden who have decided to ignore it.

Fact Check:

Politico appears to misconstrue the subject of the president’s statement, claiming that Trump “tried to cast the global outbreak of the coronavirus as a liberal conspiracy intended to undermine his first term.” But an examination of the video and transcript show Trump actually described Democratic complaints about his handling of the virus threat as “their new hoax.”

Raphael Meade

Jul 5, 2003
Shoreham/LA
He barely knows what day it is, it gets more and more mind-blowing every day that he is the president of the United States. Thank god there are governors with actual power or we would be even more ****ed. Actual insanity.

spence

British and Proud
Oct 15, 2014
Crawley
His ratings are higher now than when he ran for the presidential elections. Despite all the fake news and leftist spin Trump is extremely popular and will destroy any democrat he goes up against. Just like London ignore New York, Washington, Boston etc and the fake news outlets these leftist run places bring etc.

pb21

Apr 23, 2010
It doesn't concern the virus but the democrats attempts to spin his response to the virus as being his fault. And he like most leaders was slow out of the gate but has been playing catch up like most leaders, apart from Sweden who have decided to ignore it.

Fact Check:

Politico appears to misconstrue the subject of the president’s statement, claiming that Trump “tried to cast the global outbreak of the coronavirus as a liberal conspiracy intended to undermine his first term.” But an examination of the video and transcript show Trump actually described Democratic complaints about his handling of the virus threat as “their new hoax.”

I know what he literally says, I just copied it on my post for reference.

As I said, it's not fake news IMO.

vegster

Sanity Clause
May 5, 2008

Fact Check:

Have you seen Tyrone Bigumms recently? only asking, like ?

Deadly Danson

Oct 22, 2003
Brighton
His ratings are higher now than when he ran for the presidential elections. Despite all the fake news and leftist spin Trump is extremely popular and will destroy any democrat he goes up against. Just like London ignore New York, Washington, Boston etc and the fake news outlets these leftist run places bring etc.

Ah the old fake news excuse. It isn't fake news but regardless fortunately the moron tweets his utter nonsense for all to see so anyone with a shred of human decency can see for themselves what a genuinely awful, lying, self promoting fool he is.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here