Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Trump

Two Professors

Two Mad Professors
Jul 13, 2009
Multicultural Brum
Strange how people try to belittle the Leaders of two great Democracies-jealousy is such an ugly emotion,particularly in the season of goodwill.

Blue Valkyrie

Not seen such Bravery!
Sep 1, 2012
Valhalla
Strange how people try to belittle the Leaders of two great Democracies-jealousy is such an ugly emotion,particularly in the season of goodwill.

It's more the uncomfortable fact that the Orange Oafski is a Russian asset.

Deportivo Seagull

I should coco
Jul 22, 2003
Mid Sussex

That’s democracy for you. It allows me to say that both are cockwombles of the highest order without fear of getting locked up.
Why anyone would be jealous of these two is beyond me. Embarrassed yes ... jealous no.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

vegster

Sanity Clause
May 5, 2008

Billy the Fish

Technocrat
Oct 18, 2005
Haywards Heath
“I’ve studied it better than anybody I know. I never understood wind. You know, I know windmills very much. They’re noisy. They kill the birds. You want to see a bird graveyard? Go under a windmill someday. You’ll see more birds than you’ve ever seen in your life.”

“They’re made in China and Germany mostly. But they’re manufactured tremendous if you’re into this, tremendous fumes. Gases are spewing into the atmosphere. You know we have a world, right? So the world is tiny compared to the universe. So tremendous, tremendous amount of fumes and everything. You talk about the carbon footprint, fumes are spewing into the air, right? Spewing. Whether it’s in China, Germany, it’s going into the air. It’s our air, their air, everything, right?”

“You see all those [windmills]. They’re all different shades of color. They’re like sort of white, but one is like an orange-white. It’s my favorite color, orange. You know what they don’t tell you about windmills? After 10 years they look like hell. They start to get tired, old.”

He's really not well, is he ?

When I was younger, when getting a taxi home after a night out I sometimes used to play a game to see how much bollocks I could talk and have the cabbie still agree with me. I do wonder if Trump is playing the same game.

LamieRobertson

Not awoke
Feb 3, 2008
SHOREHAM BY SEA
I'd think it not going ahead would mean far less money going into Russia and Putin's corrupt pockets.

Imagine all the bribes and kick backs involved in a project like this involving Russian Oligarchs and politicians.

Trump has no business however in the affairs of Europe in this regard.

Merry Christmas

LamieRobertson

Not awoke
Feb 3, 2008
SHOREHAM BY SEA
Oh dear....perhaps he can send her a tweet for Christmas

“Donald Trump has confessed that he is yet to get a Christmas present for his wife, Melania.
During a Christmas Eve video conference with American military personnel stationed overseas, the president was asked what gift he had bought for the First Lady.
Mr Trump said he was "still working on" on a present, but had picked her "a very beautiful card".
"There's a little time left" to buy a present he added. "Not too much, but there's a little time left."

bhafc99

Oct 14, 2003
Dubai
Merry Christmas

Now you’ve blown it. There’s a slim outside chance that Tyrone Biggums might actually agree with that post - EXTREMELY unlikely I know, but you really shouldn’t give him the moral dilemma.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Bodian

May 3, 2012
Cumbria
That was already and existing thing prior to 2016.

They were diplomatically and militarily involved in the Syrian Civil war since around 2011.

How do you explain the killing of Qasem Soleimani as 'keeping the peace', and not potentially exacerbating conflict? Genuinely interested.

Lyndhurst 14

Jan 16, 2008
Seeing a lot more of these bumper stickers about town

trump.jpg

Tyrone Biggums

Jun 25, 2006
Geelong, Australia
How do you explain the killing of Qasem Soleimani as 'keeping the peace', and not potentially exacerbating conflict? Genuinely interested.

Terribly bad move, even if it did remove a POS from the planet.

Just like all the President's before they listen to bad advice from warmongering military heads that want nothing more than conflict to top up their bank accounts.

This is NIST working with Iraqi intelligence that has lead to this strike.

PeterOut

Aug 16, 2016

Just like all the President's before they listen to bad advice from warmongering military heads that want nothing more than conflict to top up their bank accounts.

NIST - the National Institute of Standards and Technology - has killed an Iranian miltary commander in Iraq?
Wow - and there was me thinking they were more like the BSI (British Standards Institute)

PILTDOWN MAN

NSC Patron
Sep 15, 2004
Hurst Green

And now Iraq wants all yanks out the country?

BadFish

Huge Member
Oct 19, 2003
https://www.bbc.com/news/world-middle-east-50365235

Iran discover a load of oil and then the USA start kicking off a war. Sounds familiar.

Sadly I thought that this was going to be the difference between Trump and the others. I could almost excuse his oafish horrendous behaviour and lies because he wasn't an oil craving war monger. Looks like out he is that as well.

beorhthelm

A. Virgo, Football Genius
Jul 21, 2003
https://www.bbc.com/news/world-middle-east-50365235

Iran discover a load of oil and then the USA start kicking off a war. Sounds familiar.

Sadly I thought that this was going to be the difference between Trump and the others. I could almost excuse his oafish horrendous behaviour and lies because he wasn't an oil craving war monger. Looks like out he is that as well.

US oil imports are close to 15% and less than 20% of that comes from the gulf. contracts for developing new fields will be national or assisted by Chinese funds, since they'll be the main buyer. the strategic interest is no longer focus on the oil itself, its about the political balance of power in the region.

BadFish

Huge Member
Oct 19, 2003
US oil imports are close to 15% and less than 20% of that comes from the gulf. contracts for developing new fields will be national or assisted by Chinese funds, since they'll be the main buyer. the strategic interest is no longer focus on the oil itself, its about the political balance of power in the region.

That is interesting, do you possibly have a source for that information as I can't readily find one?

beorhthelm

A. Virgo, Football Genius
Jul 21, 2003
That is interesting, do you possibly have a source for that information as I can't readily find one?

google will help.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here