Trump tests positive for Coronavirus

Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Super Steve Earle

Feb 23, 2009
North of Brighton
It could also be a scam, fake news feed from Trump, to whip up sympathy, to avoid another TV embarrassment, I wouldn't put it past the man.
He is so UNpresidential, he is simply a scumbag.

I have no doubt whatsoever that this is just another strand to his campaign. The TV appearance was a car crash. This is his response. He is a dishonest opportunist. The man who invented fake news.

Harry Wilson's tackle

Harry Wilson's Tackle
NSC Patron
Oct 8, 2003
Faversham
Trump, the ‘man’ who mocked the dying John McCain.

Trump’s not dying, so let’s not get overly protective of a nasty racist and hater.

Also this.

I am quite staggered at the number of fools who have take a small onion out of their pocket and threatened to weep for Donald.

Jesus H Christ!

And that does not mean I wish him dead. That would be grotesque. I'm shrugging, not sniggering. No, my stance is I don't give a tiny shit about Trump's welfare or health, other than how it maps to the welfare of the US and the world. Yeah, Pence. But even he wouldn't be as nasty, no, vile, as Trump. So I'm in camp 'what will be will be'.

The Wizard

Jul 2, 2009
How is it that country leaders seem to get COVID? ???

It’s mildly suspicious, so many politicians and high up people seem to have had COVID, yet nobody I know has had it. :shrug:

Mellotron

I've asked for soup
Jul 2, 2008
Brighton
American deaths per capita are almost half that of Belgium and far less than the U.K., Sweden, Italy , Spain and others.

No they aren't, not even close. This is simply a lie.

Death per million of the population:

UK - 621
Belgium - 864
USA - 642
Sweden - 583
Italy - 594
Spain - 684

You just made it up, didn't you?

Again, I am not wishing death on Trump, but he IS a vile, evil, lying scumbag and the world would be better off if he wasn't President, so I hope this forces him to step down. For the sake of innocent lives.

Thunder Bolt

Silly old bat
Whatever peoples thoughts about him as a president, he's an over 70 with Coronavirus so i hope he gets well soon.

He’s tested positive. Nothing has been said about him being ill. His own tweet says he & Melania now have to self isolate for 14 days, because they’d both been in contact with Hope Hicks, who is an aide.

Nothing more than that but many people are over reacting.

#The 14 days is very useful as it means he doesn’t have to do any more debates.

severnside gull

May 16, 2007
By the seaside in West Somerset
No they aren't, not even close. This is simply a lie.

Death per million of the population:

UK - 621
Belgium - 864
USA - 642
Sweden - 583
Italy - 594
Spain - 684

You just made it up, didn't you?

It’s what the Right do

Mellotron

I've asked for soup
Jul 2, 2008
Brighton
How is it that country leaders seem to get COVID? ???

It’s mildly suspicious, so many politicians and high up people seem to have had COVID, yet nobody I know has had it. :shrug:

1. They interact with a huge number of different people.
2. Some of them really don't take it seriously - Trump, Johnson until he caught it - and so don't take the precautions most people do.
3. They are tested all the time. We would uncover far, far, far more cases if everyone was tested as regularly as they are.

severnside gull

May 16, 2007
By the seaside in West Somerset
He’s tested positive. Nothing has been said about him being ill. His own tweet says he & Melania now have to self isolate for 14 days, because they’d both been in contact with Hope Hicks, who is an aide.

Nothing more than that but many people are over reacting.

Nope. You’re wrong
He has said that both he and his wife have tested positive
This has been confirmed by his personal physician

Questions

Habitual User
Oct 18, 2006
Worthing
Covid 19 was invented by the Chinese and the plan was always to get into the U.S.
so as to infect the president.
Also we breed babies in this country and store them in tunnels for the royal family to eat.

It’s about time people wake up to a few facts.

Last edited:

worthingseagull123

May 5, 2012
Ah the lefties come out rejoicing with delight and wanting him dead.

As much as I dislike Trump, to be crass and happy about his illness, is completely wrong.

Harry Wilson's tackle

Harry Wilson's Tackle
NSC Patron
Oct 8, 2003
Faversham
American deaths per capita are almost half that of Belgium and far less than the U.K., Sweden, Italy , Spain and others, yet you mention Trump in the same paragraph as a vicious, murdering dictator. I'm not saying I agree with everything he says and does, far from it, but the nastiness on this thread, although fully expected, is shameful.

You should refresh your memeory of the nastiness on some of the old Corbyn and Abbott threads. I don't recall you riding in on a white horse, waving the sword of decency, to defend Dianne Abbott from her NSC lynching, although if you did I would of course apologise, and applaude you neutral and doctrinaire-free persuit of respecting all human dignity.

raymondo

Apr 26, 2017
Wiltshire
Election stunt or true? No sympathy here I’m afraid. Hope he didn’t infect Biden though when he was ranting at him on Tuesday for wearing a mask

Ah but Trump DOES wear a mask, every day
IMG-20201001-WA0000.jpg

Dick Swiveller

Sep 9, 2011
But...but...but.... Hydroxychloroquine? Light? Bleach?

Thunder Bolt

Silly old bat
Nope. You’re wrong
He has said that both he and his wife have tested positive
This has been confirmed by his personal physician

Read my post again. I said he’s tested positive.

Testing positive does not equate being ill. He didn’t say he was ill in his own tweet. He might be but he was tweeting.
He might be asymptomatic (sp)

Harry Wilson's tackle

Harry Wilson's Tackle
NSC Patron
Oct 8, 2003
Faversham
Ah the lefties come out rejoicing with delight and wanting him dead.

As much as I dislike Trump, to be crass and happy about his illness, is completely wrong.

I'd read the whole thread before chucking your weight about. That's a pathetic summation. Most people's reaction is nuanced. Look up the meaning of schadenfreude and you may understand things better. People like [MENTION=21158]Weststander[/MENTION] are not left wing. According to some, neither am I.

A more stupid reply, along your own lines, would be to say you are a typical example of a right wing Trump supporting fool, wading in to smear anyone not weeping for him, accusing people of being left wing death-wishers. But I'm not a fan of stupid replies :thumbsup:

A1X

NSC Patron
Sep 1, 2017
Deepest, darkest Sussex

Lucky you.

Of course it could be that maybe politicians and high up people are the ones who are still out there mingling with people as part of doing their job whereas most normal people aren't?

dingodan

Feb 16, 2011
I am no fan of Trump but I am astonished this hasn’t been ‘Bear Pitted’ yet, maybe the the non right wing types get a higher vitriol allowance?

Duh.

Don't worry I have an idea.

"I am a black lesbian woman, who is infact a man, who is infact a woman, and this thread offends me"

highflyer

Jan 21, 2016
I'd read the whole thread before chucking your weight about. That's a pathetic summation. Most people's reaction is nuanced. Look up the meaning of schadenfreude and you may understand things better. People like [MENTION=21158]Weststander[/MENTION] are not left wing. According to some, neither am I.

A more stupid reply, along your own lines, would be to say you are a typical example of a right wing Trump supporting fool, wading in to smear anyone not weeping for him, accusing people of being left wing death-wishers. But I'm not a fan of stupid replies :thumbsup:

I am happy to confirm that I do not regard HWT as left wing. Centrist dad all the way.

(hope that helps HWT)

I however, am avowedly on the economic left and also very much socially liberal.

You can check my responses above.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports