Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] Trump edited out of Home Alone 2 in Canada

Lenny Rider

Sep 15, 2010
This.

As far as gammony clickbait goes, this is as piss-weak as it gets.

What next, a call for the return of Love Thy Neighbour? ???

Not clickbait at all, sitting here at work, looking after families with real issues in their lives and see that its 'news' in the Guardian that Trump was cut.

Eric Potts

Jul 26, 2004
Top o' Hanover
I do recall ITV dubbing the dialogue of the Dambusters with the dog being called Digger.

Many years ago I recall that ITV cut the whole of the kitchen scene between Jack Nicholson and Jessica Lange which is a pivotal part of the plot.

That scene with Jack and Jesica has been edited out every time I’ve seen Dambusters , not just on ITV.

marlowe

Dec 13, 2015
I do recall ITV dubbing the dialogue of the Dambusters with the dog being called Digger.

Many years ago I recall that ITV cut the whole of the kitchen scene between Jack Nicholson and Jessica Lange which is a pivotal part of the plot.

I've obviously only ever seen the cut version because neither Jessica Lange or Jack Nicholson were in any of the screenings of The Dambusters I've ever seen.

When you say it was a pivotal part of the plot was the kitchen where Barnes Wallis first came up with the idea for the raid? Was he trying out his bouncing bomb idea in the belfast sink while Jack and Jessica were shagging away on the kitchen table?

Thunder Bolt

Silly old bat
Not clickbait at all, sitting here at work, looking after families with real issues in their lives and see that its 'news' in the Guardian that Trump was cut.

Sitting at work, bored, instead of helping those families with real issues, so thought you'd just pop onto Nsc?

MattBackHome

Jul 7, 2003
Just popped onto the Guardian to check - it's about the 50th article and well over halfway down the page.

It's a bizarre thing to be starting threads about, IMO.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here