Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

True Geordie view of Nile Ranger

Soulman

Oct 22, 2012
Sompting
Hmmmm. I had a bit of sympathy until he said that Brighton are shit.
Just to remind him that Brighton beat a fairly weak Toon side this year, but beat a nearly first eleven last year, just a couple missing with injuries........did not bother to watch the last bit.

Telford Seagull

Jul 5, 2011
Telford
he's actually pretty funny and i agree with him about nile ranger, but calling us shit? Beat them 2 years in a row didnt we? Also this year, didnt we batter them? haha

skipper734

Registered ruffian
Aug 9, 2008
Curdridge
Never mind about Nile Ranger that's the his problem, the foul mouthed northern monkey is being very disrespectful to my Club. Probably typical of the area. Cretins.

HastingsSeagull

Jan 13, 2010
BGC Manila
Muppet, there's a world outside the Prem mate! Just look at what Bradford have done. Did Newcastle make the final? Can't even beat a shit team like us :O in 2 goes

Diego Napier

Mar 27, 2010
Good rant!

Disrespectfull of us but in his anger he probably weren't fuckin' finkin' man.

Few people on here have been keen to get Ranger in on loan, that puts a different light on it.

Ninja Elephant

Doctor Elephant
Feb 16, 2009

This geordie's view of Nile Ranger is worth a watch, and the Albion get a few mentions

YouTube

Until he calls us shit, I'm totally with him. Nile Ranger is an utter disgrace. He stands for everything bad about the game. He won't ever be a player, he is utterly useless and I'm delighted with this video. This bloke has finger on the pulse. Not quite [MENTION=17745]Poojah[/MENTION], bit heroic effort in my opinion.

Gwm

Oct 25, 2011
Newcastle United striker Nile Ranger has been arrested on suspicion of rape, sources said.

The 21-year-old Premier League footballer was held by Northumbria Police following an allegation made by a woman that she was attacked at a hotel in Jesmond, Newcastle between Wednesday and Thursday.

London-born Ranger, who lives in Forest Hall, North Tyneside, was still being questioned today.

A police spokeswoman said: "On Thursday January 24 a woman reported to police that she had been raped overnight at a hotel in Jesmond.

"A 21-year-old man has been arrested at an address in Forest Hall on suspicion of rape."

Ranger angered fans by criticising them for booing after Newcastle lost to Reading at the weekend.

A Newcastle United spokeswoman declined to comment.

JBizzle

Apr 18, 2010
Seaford
He's spot on regarding Ranger. I can understand it if a player who gives their all, keeps his head down and works hard gets hacked off by being booed but Ranger is has no right to complain.

In terms of the "Brighton are shit" piece, I can confirm that its very much the impression I got from their fans after the game. A family were sitting next to me on the train and, when I could understand what they were saying, they were loudly proclaiming that "Brighton are shit", "Maskell-Smith (!) is rubbish", "Brighton fans are bad fans" etc etc etc. Oh, and the "Mum" was giving it the big one about getting a "Just a town full of fa**ts" chant going. So a charming bunch.

Oh, and they genuinely seemed to want to know if Ashley Baines was in any way related to Leighton...

To be honest, I just smiled, unzipped my fleece to show off my Brighton shirt and they swiftly shut up... Not sure why, mind you. I'm about as far from threatening as you can get.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here