Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[NSC] Trouble accessing NSC from iPhone browser

Joey Jo Jo Jr. Shabadoo

Waxing chumps like candles since ‘75
Oct 4, 2003
I got the bad request thing this morning, cleared history and now back ok.

However now I get the privacy message on every page which is making using the website on my iPhone almost impossible.

Bozza

You can change this
Helpful Moderator
Jul 4, 2003
Back in Sussex
I got the bad request thing this morning, cleared history and now back ok.

However now I get the privacy message on every page which is making using the website on my iPhone almost impossible.
The dialogue box that you have to accept?

You should only get that once (or, possibly, once every month) once you've accepted it, which is how it worked for me in testing across multiple devices and multiple browsers.

It's likely to be local settings on your device or browser. I think.

Joey Jo Jo Jr. Shabadoo

Waxing chumps like candles since ‘75
Oct 4, 2003

You should only get that once (or, possibly, once every month) once you've accepted it, which is how it worked for me in testing across multiple devices and multiple browsers.

Yeah the box you have to accept, I’m clicking the accept button but it’s still popping up every page load. It’s only a problem on my iPhone, laptop is ok. I’ll take a look at local settings but other than clearing history earlier to resolve the bad request I’ve not changed anything on the phone.

cjd

Jun 22, 2006
La Rochelle
I have an Android phone and I am getting " bad Request" everytime on it.

seagurl

Mar 21, 2012
Happened to me on android phone. Just cleared the cache

GT49er

Feb 1, 2009
Gloucester

I'm getting the same trying to access NSC via Firefox on my laptop - any fixes available?

jcdenton08

Enemy of the People
NSC Patron
Oct 17, 2008
Assumed it had been down all day. Worked through Chrome, read this thread, now working fine again on Safari. Problem is have about 30 tabs open all logged out of various things…

Bozza

You can change this
Helpful Moderator
Jul 4, 2003
Back in Sussex
Assumed it had been down all day. Worked through Chrome, read this thread, now working fine again on Safari. Problem is have about 30 tabs open all logged out of various things…
A little bit late now, I appreciate, but on desktop Safari you can clear for a specific site.

Settings / Privacy / Manage website data

Start typing the name of the site in the search box, select it and then click remove.

Screenshot 2023-05-03 at 16.22.40.png

Bozza

You can change this
Helpful Moderator
Jul 4, 2003
Back in Sussex
I've had a server-side change made which *may* remedy it for those who are still having an issue (although a local browser clear down *will* resolve it).

If anyone was still having a problem and it's gone away now, please let me know!

cjd

Jun 22, 2006
La Rochelle
I'm still getting "bad request" and I think I have cleared what I can.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here