Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] Trossard can become Potter's skeleton key at Brighton

phoenix

May 18, 2009
I have to say that as one of the minority who saw some real class in him last season I am really looking forward to seeing Ali J thrive under Potter. And there is still hope for big Jurgs.

Yeah, we all like big jugs !

Stat Brother

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
West west west Sussex
No more, unless we sell a winger or two this summer.

Striker, ACM and RB must be the priority now.

It's just a shame the club clearly can't work on more than one transfer at any one time. :rolleyes:

Icy Gull

Back on the rollercoaster
Jul 5, 2003
It's just a shame the club clearly can't work on more than one transfer at any one time. :rolleyes:

SOOO Demanding! At least every ****er isn’t turning us down until 10 mins before the window closes :smile:

casbom

Jul 24, 2007
When you look back and realise that we had Murray, Andone, Locadia, Ali J, Knockeart, March, Gross, Izquierdo (albeit not last season) you do wonder how the F&ck did we only score 35 odd goals last season!
Now add Trossard to the mix plus another Striker in the Murray mold (but quicker) hopefully getting signed up then surely you have to feel a little bit more optimistic this coming season that we'll see more goals.

Weststander

NSC Patron
Aug 25, 2011
Withdean area
When you look back and realise that we had Murray, Andone, Locadia, Ali J, Knockeart, March, Gross, Izquierdo (albeit not last season) you do wonder how the F&ck did we only score 35 odd goals last season!
Now add Trossard to the mix plus another Striker in the Murray mold (but quicker) hopefully getting signed up then surely you have to feel a little bit more optimistic this coming season that we'll see more goals.

Lack of midfield pace in general, little centre midfield creativity and tactics built on an excellent defence.

rogersix

Jan 18, 2014

yeah, but; we'll get beat 5-3;
and sent down

Don Tmatter

Jul 7, 2003
dont matter
Don’t think it’s question of players pace but moving the ball at a quicker pace is going to be the key.

warmleyseagull

Apr 17, 2011
Beaminster, Dorset
Surely he won't get a start for a year as he will be in intensive defending training.

The article concludes: "And he’s not just going to give Brighton something offensively, he’ll be an asset defensively too. He presses from the front and last season won possession back 2.22 times in the middle third and 2.19 times in the defensive third. He’s got the work rate and the quality to really shine in the Premier League.

D

Deleted member 2719

The article concludes: "And he’s not just going to give Brighton something offensively, he’ll be an asset defensively too. He presses from the front and last season won possession back 2.22 times in the middle third and 2.19 times in the defensive third. He’s got the work rate and the quality to really shine in the Premier League.

I agree I was being sarcastic, as this time last year that's what would have happened.

Can't wait to see a different Albion.

B-right-on

Living the dream
Apr 23, 2015
Shoreham Beaaaach
Excitement levels ramping up for the new season punk:

OzMike

Oct 2, 2006
Perth Australia
Looking forward to the new season.
I think we will have a few iffy games till we get in the groove, then we will see. My bets for winning the league and getting into Europe are in place so I am ready.

Stat Brother

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
West west west Sussex
I know I’m alone when I think Locardio will excel this season too!

Why would you think you're alone?

Sure you're at the back of the queue but the fact there is a queue, albeit a rather short one, means you are not alone.

Sadly with me at the front what you will be is wrong.
Sorry Big Jurg, as I think you'll prove the haters wrong, you'll be spinning discs full time very soon. :down:

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here