Prince Monolulu

Everything in Moderation
Oct 2, 2013
The Race Hill
It's a time of fun for all.

ffs.jpg

D

Deleted member 22389

I don't mind giving out sweets to the little kids, but in the end it got too much last year. We must have opened the door 8 times. We cleared a whole tin of chocolates, cakes and any other bits we could find. Tomorrow we will be clearing off about 5pm. I think Halloween has gone over the top now.

JC Footy Genius

Bringer of TRUTH
Jun 9, 2015
I don't mind giving out sweets to the little kids, but in the end it got too much last year. We must have opened the door 8 times. We cleared a whole tin of chocolates, cakes and any other bits we could find. Tomorrow we will be clearing off about 5pm. I think Halloween has gone over the top now.

Stick a Jimmy Saville was innocent sign in your front garden that should deter the scrounging little f...............

studio150

Jul 30, 2011
On the Border
I will taking the slow road back from Reading and hoping for lengthy traffic jams, so by the time I get home, all the trick or treaters have gone home to bed, and I won't get pestered

Dec 15, 2014
Here

I remember living in a US neighbourhood with many children and having the doorbell rung near 100 times and giving away nearly 10 bags of candy and having to run to an outlet to buy additional candy during the evening with hardly a break to rest. You couldn't disappoint the "chill-ren." It was all very exciting seeing all the different costumes and it was only one night. It doesn't seem to be anything like it used to be in it's prime.

Lyndhurst 14

Jan 16, 2008
I remember living in a US neighbourhood with many children and having the doorbell rung near 100 times and giving away nearly 10 bags of candy and having to run to an outlet to buy additional candy during the evening with hardly a break to rest. You couldn't disappoint the "chill-ren." It was all very exciting seeing all the different costumes and it was only one night. It doesn't seem to be anything like it used to be in it's prime.

That's the advantage of living in an apartment block with a doorman - keeps the little f****** out.

But, after New Years Eve, it's the best night in New York for seeing loads of very fit scantily clad women (normally fairly hammered) prowling the streets

Taybha

Whalewhine
Oct 8, 2008
Uwantsumorwat
Just had my first beggar , didn't have any sweeties to offer so her mum was quite happy for me to cough up some cash ! taken aback by this i almost put my hand in my pocket then thought nahhhhhhhhhhhhh , i'll have the trick please , mum tutted huffed and stomped off , no doubt my car will have all it's windows bricked come the morrow but the fekkin cheek of the woman , is that normal asking for cash now ? i usually black out the windows and make out i'm out .

Oct 25, 2003
Biggest load of shit ever- any of you allowing your children to partake in this act of petty theft should be ashamed of themselves

I’ve got a sign in the window and I’ve got a baby I need to get to sleep- trick or treaters can **** right off

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Hampster Gull

Dec 22, 2010
Biggest load of shit ever- any of you allowing your children to partake in this act of petty theft should be ashamed of themselves

I’ve got a sign in the window and I’ve got a baby I need to get to sleep- trick or treaters can **** right off

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Not ashamed, great evening with the kids, what’s not to like.

studio150

Jul 30, 2011
On the Border
Just had my first beggar , didn't have any sweeties to offer so her mum was quite happy for me to cough up some cash ! taken aback by this i almost put my hand in my pocket then thought nahhhhhhhhhhhhh , i'll have the trick please , mum tutted huffed and stomped off , no doubt my car will have all it's windows bricked come the morrow but the fekkin cheek of the woman , is that normal asking for cash now ? i usually black out the windows and make out i'm out .

Should have just given her a penny and told her to buy her children 8 Black Jacks or Fruit Salads.

A lesson learnt - don't answer the door

studio150

Jul 30, 2011
On the Border
Not ashamed, great evening with the kids, what’s not to like.

But is it about the children, given there was a survey published about the number of parents who eat some of the sweets from their childrens takings, with 40% of parents eating more of the sweets than their children.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here