Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] Travel To Manchester Tomorrow

RM-Taylor

He's Magic.... You Know
Jan 7, 2006
TPE trains are running between Manchester Piccadilly and Sheffield, although there is delays

ac gull

Jul 7, 2003
midlands
Whilst Sheffield to Manchester trains will be OK - very likely no trains south from Sheffield to Derby

For myself I would go Derby to Manchester and it take 30 mins one train, 15 minute wait at Sheffield, 40 minutes next train to Manchester

Tomorrow it would be from Derby to Birmingham New Street taking an hour or so - then wait for no doubt standing room only all from New Street to Manchester - this all likely to take two or three times longer than flooded normal route - hence will stay home in dry as lot of nearby local roads all flooded too

Guinness Boy

Tofu eating wokerati
Helpful Moderator
NSC Patron
Jul 23, 2003
Up and Coming Sunny Portslade
We also drove up this afternoon, took 6hrs but glad we did it as the train option could be painful tomorrow. And I get a chance to take my lad to the National Football Museum in the morning for bonus Dad Points.
It’s brilliant. We went last year when we made a weekend of the United game. Enjoy!

Beach Hut

Brighton Bhuna Boy
Jul 5, 2003
Living In a Box
Trains looking decidedly normal so far..........

Beach Hut

Brighton Bhuna Boy
Jul 5, 2003
Living In a Box
So there you have it. Nothing’s running and the staff have either got the sniffles or have locked themselves in the back cab.

:moo:
Possibly, risking a late smash and grab by train today

finbar

Jul 15, 2003
Hove
Indeed. 9-30 euston to warrington on time and loads of space. Great journey so far
8.35 Euston to Piccadilly running no problems, with seats. When it set off they expected not to stop at Stockport due to storm damage but that's been fixed and now they are stopping there - not that we care

Beach Hut

Brighton Bhuna Boy
Jul 5, 2003
Living In a Box
8.35 Euston to Piccadilly running no problems, with seats. When it set off they expected not to stop at Stockport due to storm damage but that's been fixed and now they are stopping there - not that we care
Just approaching Victoria sounds like all good at Euston

Superphil

Dismember
Jul 7, 2003
In a pile of football shirts
Motorways were a breeze this morning, arrived at Altrincham at 11:00, unlike the United game when we arrived here at 15:30. Tram now, won’t be missing the KO.

Beach Hut

Brighton Bhuna Boy
Jul 5, 2003
Living In a Box
Euston ship-shape, on the 11:33

dazzer6666

NSC Patron
Mar 27, 2013
Burgess Hill
Motorways were a breeze this morning, arrived at Altrincham at 11:00, unlike the United game when we arrived here at 15:30. Tram now, won’t be missing the KO.
30 min delay at Cobham due to an accident around 8am (in torrential rain). Been fine since then, and only a few light showers North of Heathrow.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here