Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] Travel To Manchester Tomorrow

Jimmy Come Lately

Registered Loser
Oct 27, 2011
Hove
Avanti West Coast had a big message up at Euston advising customers not to travel & that today's tickets would be valid on Monday. Feel like I might miss kickoff if I take that advice.

The 10:13 I was booked on didn't run (presumably cancelled yesterday, because it's not "cancelled" today) so there are two trainloads on the 10:33. Eh, if I can stand for two hours at the match I can stand for two hours on the train.

And we're being diverted onto another line & not stopping at Stockport because of a fallen tree, so I guess that might delay us a bit. It's eating into the time I'd allocated for exploring the brewery taps near the station but I've had worse journeys.

SeagullsoverLondon

NSC Patron
Jun 20, 2021
Avanti West Coast had a big message up at Euston advising customers not to travel & that today's tickets would be valid on Monday. Feel like I might miss kickoff if I take that advice.

The 10:13 I was booked on didn't run (presumably cancelled yesterday, because it's not "cancelled" today) so there are two trainloads on the 10:33. Eh, if I can stand for two hours at the match I can stand for two hours on the train.

And we're being diverted onto another line & not stopping at Stockport because of a fallen tree, so I guess that might delay us a bit. It's eating into the time I'd allocated for exploring the brewery taps near the station but I've had worse journeys.
They could do with turning down the heating on the train.

Mr Bridger

Sound of the suburbs
Feb 25, 2013
Earth
I’ve got some bell end behind me who keeps twitching.

ac gull

Jul 7, 2003
midlands
Kings Cross station now closed - full up with too many people waiting for too few trains

Line still closed between Derby and Sheffield - so no trains to Leeds from London

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here