Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] Transfer Requests

seagull 1979

Praying for points
Aug 29, 2011
Bicester
I would sell Ben White to Leeds in a heartbeat - He is a young lad totally untried and untested at PL Level - He might be great but the likelihood is that he won't be so a side coming up from the Championship with an untried and untested youngster at the heart of their Central Defense might be a god send to other clubs who might be fighting against them in a Relegation Battle next year . Better that than have them go out and buy a tried and tested central Defender to play there in that position

Are you high?

Sell him in a heartbeat? There are definitely players I would sell in a heartbeat but he ain't one of them..

DavidinSouthampton

NSC Patron
Jan 3, 2012
Putting in a link to something 9years old about Elliott Bennett on the basis that people will jump to the conclusion it is about Ben White.

No you thick shit. Read the OP post.

Did you open the wrong thread :lolol:

I know him. Not the brightest fella.

Respectfully, isn’t [MENTION=30242]spence[/MENTION] innocent here?

He was just giving another historical example of an Albion transfer request, with a link rather than a screenshot or narrative.

Make up? :smile:

Yes, Spence is possibly innocent here.

But he does then call me a thick sh1t, which isn’t the nicest of responses.

And he doesn’t know me..... not as far as I’m aware. I would not want to comment normally about the “brightest fella” bit, but two masters degrees and a professional diploma might go some way to contradicting that.

spence

British and Proud
Oct 15, 2014
Crawley

And he doesn’t know me..... not as far as I’m aware. I would not want to comment normally about the “brightest fella” bit, but two masters degrees and a professional diploma might go some way to contradicting that.

I called you thick shit because for some strange reason i don't know why you decided to attack me when you clearly didn't read the thread. My reply to your original post was justified.

NooBHA

Jan 13, 2015
Well you’re wrong. Very wrong. He’s GP’s sort of player. He’s had his eyes on him for ages - before he came to us. It is meant to be!

And if it doesn’t work out......

You haven't even bothered to read my post in the context it was written.

I responded to someone who stated that they would rather sell Dunk to Chelsea than sell White to Leeds.

My response of selling White to Leeds in a heartbeat. If you took the time to read it in full. It was because. A team coming up from the Championship with a youngster at the heart of their defence with no PL experience. That would be a gamble for them as opposed to them going out and buying an experienced tried and tested defender.

You would be wanting a team coming up to be a prime Relegation Candidate

Weststander

NSC Patron
Aug 25, 2011
Withdean area

I genuinely like both you and [MENTION=30242]spence[/MENTION].

Why don’t you both bury the hatchet here?

His rude response was an over the top reaction, after your misjudged initial comment. Imho.

DavidinSouthampton

NSC Patron
Jan 3, 2012
You haven't even bothered to read my post in the context it was written.

I responded to someone who stated that they would rather sell Dunk to Chelsea than sell White to Leeds.

My response of selling White to Leeds in a heartbeat. If you took the time to read it in full. It was because. A team coming up from the Championship with a youngster at the heart of their defence with no PL experience. That would be a gamble for them as opposed to them going out and buying an experienced tried and tested defender.

You would be wanting a team coming up to be a prime Relegation Candidate

Having reread, I take your point.

But I still disagree....

DavidinSouthampton

NSC Patron
Jan 3, 2012
I called you thick shit because for some strange reason i don't know why you decided to attack me when you clearly didn't read the thread. My reply to your original post was justified.

I genuinely like both you and [MENTION=30242]spence[/MENTION].

Why don’t you both bury the hatchet here?

His rude response was an over the top reaction, after your misjudged initial comment. Imho.

What a nice man you are......

Life’s too short to get too uptight about such things.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here