Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Transfer Deadline Day ***OFFICIAL*** Thread

stu7878

mid air general
Oct 9, 2008
This was a TOP OF THE RANGE Audi and kitted out too..... I thought Fryatt but surely not?! As I said, prob an agent.

This "Toby" fella was young 18-22 ish

vulture

Banned
Jul 26, 2004
This was a TOP OF THE RANGE Audi and kitted out too..... I thought Fryatt but surely not?! As I said, prob an agent.

This "Toby" fella was young 18-22 ish

Recently released by Plymouth Argyle, Toby Davis is continuing his football career at little known Umea FC in the Swedish league.

The former Argyle man who was part of the Clubs successful Youth Cup campaign last season arrived in Scandinavia last week and has lost no time in making his mark.

Despite soaring temperatures of over 30 degrees, 18 year old Toby netted an incredible four goals as Umea romped to a 10 – 0 victory in a training match against Hörnefors IF and is keen to make an impact:

stu7878

mid air general
Oct 9, 2008
Recently released by Plymouth Argyle, Toby Davis is continuing his football career at little known Umea FC in the Swedish league.

The former Argyle man who was part of the Clubs successful Youth Cup campaign last season arrived in Scandinavia last week and has lost no time in making his mark.

Despite soaring temperatures of over 30 degrees, 18 year old Toby netted an incredible four goals as Umea romped to a 10 – 0 victory in a training match against Hörnefors IF and is keen to make an impact:

Just seen a picture of Toby Davis..... don't think so.

Seagulls4life

Jul 30, 2010
Brighton
This is all very exciting. Does anyone know if we have LuaLua or not, it hasn't been announced anywhere? just getting slightly worried after seeing the story on the argus website about the deal being put on hold?

Springal

Feb 12, 2005
GOSBTS
This is all very exciting. Does anyone know if we have LuaLua or not, it hasn't been announced anywhere? just getting slightly worried after seeing the story on the argus website about the deal being put on hold?

Gus says as of 13:15, not a done deal and seems quite far away

Superphil

Dismember
Jul 7, 2003
In a pile of football shirts
Pele is available

Just been released by MK Dons

Springal

Feb 12, 2005
GOSBTS
Not that I am saying this Toby thing is wrong, but nothing at 1.15pm from Gus, and normally we at least get something on the website even if its a one liner quite quickly ?

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here